lxiii. yellow

"look at the stars, look at how they shine for you and everything you do

"look at the stars, look at how they shine for you and everything you do. yeah, they were all yellow." harry sang softly along with the coldplay classic that was playing upon the radio. louis smiled when he looked over to see his angel with his head against the car window and his eyes shut with a smile on his face as he sang. louis didn't say a word or even made a gesture to let harry know that he was watching and listening to him. he just enjoyed that moment of seeing his favorite person who had the most beautiful voice, sing. louis had grow extremely attached to harry's voice, everytime he heard it, no matter what he was feeling beforehand; harry's voice made him feel calm and happy. louis loved that feeling so much. that's all he ever felt whenever he was within harry's presence. he really did love that boy, so much.

HONK

louis and harry both jumped as they heard someone in the car behind them honk their horn loudly, louis looked up and saw that the street light was now green and that he had been holding up the line. he threw his hand out the window as a gesture to say sorry before hitting on the gas and moving along.

"you okay, angel?" louis asked, noticing that harry had stopped singing since that person honked.

"yeah, just thinking."

"about what?"

"about this song." the curly haired boy said, referring to yellow by coldplay.

"what are your thoughts about this song, baby?" louis asked, his eyes not leaving the rode but he felt harry's eyes lie upon him.

"i really like this song, no, i love this song, so much. everything about it is just so beautiful and it reminds me of you. and that makes me happy because you make me happy. if i were to ever write a song, i'd write something like this, for you. this is your song, lou. i dedicate this beautiful song to you, a beautiful boy."

louis smiled, brightly, it felt as if his heart was swelling and his stomach was filling with butterflies. "you make me so incredibly happy, you know that?" louis said, hearing harry giggle in response.

he grabbed ahold of harry's hand, giving it a long kiss on the back of it.

"i love you so much, my angel." he said, looking at harry's beautiful face.

"i love you so much as well, my sunshine."

this is so cute

like oml i can't akdbsk

but shit is about to like go down so be prepared lmao

m.