lxii. lake

"my father bought this little lake and cabin for our family, but since he left, he just let us have it for ourselves but we rarely ever go here anymore

"my father bought this little lake and cabin for our family, but since he left, he just let us have it for ourselves but we rarely ever go here anymore. but that doesn't mean that it isn't beautiful. i wanted to show you this because, i don't know, beautiful people deserve to see beautiful things, and i thought that maybe there would be days when you would want to get away. we could come here. i don't know that's a dumb thought." louis chuckled a bit to himself as harry watched him. the two boys sat upon the short dock, dangling their feet within the cool water of the lake.

harry shook his head, "it's not a dumb thought, i like that idea of just coming here with you on days where either of us want to get away. i feel like we'll both need that at some points." the boy said, moving his foot slowly within the water, watching the tiny water ripples disperse away. his eyes moved back up to louis' face giving him a big smile.

the two boys had been there for about two hours just sitting there and talking. it felt very nice to just get away with louis and he knew he would do this again.

harry felt louis grab ahold of his hand, making harry smile brighter.

"i love you angel."

"i love you more, sunshine." harry replied then leaned in and gave the older boy a kiss on the lips.

harry didn't want this feeling to end.

he wanted to stay here forever with louis, together and beautiful.