lxxi. convince

trigger warning: some dark thoughts

"i. am. okay." louis said slowly to himself for about the fiftieth time, he's been trying to convince himself that he wasn't hurt, that he didn't feel heartbroken by his own mother; that he didn't feel abandoned. that what had happened didn't absolutely killed every inch of his petite body.

he couldn't really put together in his own head what just happened but at the same time, he knew exactly what happened; his own mother choose a man over him. the feather haired boy was in pure shock and pain.

but he didn't want to feel this pain and the only person he knew who could take it all away, was the last person he wanted to see. it's not that he didn't want to be with him, he just didn't want harry to see him like this. harry shouldn't see him destroyed, or see him on the verge of waterfalls; or see him in pain.

harry doesn't deserve to deal your problems.

the boy has enough on his plate, how could you even think of putting more stress on him with your bullshit?

you deserve to feel like this.

"stop it. stop it. stop it." louis repeated as he covered his ears and put his head on his steering wheel; tears falling from his eyes. the boy dreaded the pain that beating within his chest, he wished for a moment of relief but he knew that it wouldn't come.

he had been sitting outside of harry's house for the past hour trying to convince himself that he had to go to him, even if he didn't want to. he knew it would be better for him to be with him, especially since he had no one else to go to and he didn't want to be alone. he couldn't let himself be alone.

his eye-sight was blurry from his tears as he turned his head to the side, having it still laying against his steering wheel. he tried to blink away his tears as he looked up to see harry's bedroom light was on, it was the only one on that he could see from the outside.

he imagined how warm and nice it would be to just be with harry at that very moment. something came over him, he immediately got out of his car, he didn't even care to lock it, he just had to see harry. he needed to hear his voice and to feel his arms around him.

he needed harry, and right when he got to the door, he didn't knock or even ring the door bell.

he pulled out his phone and called harry so that he didn't bother anne or gemma.

and harry picked up after the first ring.

——

so i decided to change what had happened after louis got kicked out for being gay. i regretted what i did before and i like this new route instead, i hope you guys do to !!

i love you all so much !! more updates are coming in like an hour or so !!

m.