xlvi. cried

it had now been a week since louis last heard from harry, he saw him that day at school

it had now been a week since louis last heard from harry, he saw him that day at school. but he wasn't wearing a skirt or even anything colorful. he wore black pants and a black hoodie. louis didn't recognize him at first. it was like all the color within him diminished and there wasn't anything left.

it broke louis' heart so much and all he wanted to do was to go up to him and hug him. to hold him and tell him how much he loved him, again. to tell harry how much louis has come to value him. to kiss him and make him smile.

but he didn't and couldn't.

no matter how much he did, he knew he couldn't just walk to him and do that.

he just needed to give harry time, louis still had hope that harry would text him one day.

but for now, he just laid in bed, thinking and crying over that boy. the boy who stole his heart without any effort. the boy he wanted to cherish and love endlessly. the boy who consumed his every thought. the boy who louis wanted to be with.

he cried until he drifted to sleep.

and even then, he dreamt about harry.

they were happy and together in his dream.

louis hoped for one day that that would come true.