xi. messages

unknown: mr

unknown: mr. secret admirer? clever nicknaming, i like that.

unknown: but just a daily reminder that you look absolutely amazing in those black knee socks you wore today.

harry just sat there in bed, reading the text over and over again. he wasn't sure what to say. he was smiling at the unknown person's compliment but he didn't expect a text back.

curiousity has been filling him ever since the first text.

harry: yeah, that is a clever nickname. but what's your real name? and i assume since you know what i wore today that you do go to my school.

harry: but thank you for the compliment.

he sent the messages with a smile on his face. harry didn't why he was happy about this unknown person complimenting him.

maybe it was because the only people who ever compliments him are gemma and maisie. maybe it's this newfound feeling of someone else liking him. whatever it was, it made her really happy and gave the boy confidence.

unknown: why would a secret admirer give away their name? it wouldn't be much of a secret then, now would it?

harry was surprised that he was actually getting replies from this person, but he was really happy at the same time.

harry: you've got a point but i'd like to get to know you and maybe with time you'll tell me who you are.

unknown: that sounds nice...i'd like that.