xx. dream

harry finally let himself sleep as he couldn't quite keep his eyes open to watch the movie that was playing upon his tv screen

harry finally let himself sleep as he couldn't quite keep his eyes open to watch the movie that was playing upon his tv screen. he dreamt about random, sweet things. nothing scary happened within his mind as the boy was in his sleep. nothing to trigger a nightmare. it was a happy dream.

he felt as if he was on a cloud; a soft, lovely white cloud. he felt as if nothing could hurt him from his cloud. he felt happy and safe, things harry had rarely ever felt.

he looked up to see the sun shining bright. he squinted his eyes with a smile as his laid his back against the cloud.

harry awoke from his simple yet wonderful dream, first thing he did was grab his journal. his dream journal to be exact.

harry believed in the idea of saving his favourite moments, be it in reality or in his mind while the boy slept. he never wanted to forget anything that made him feel happy. last year, he heard that a good thing to have is a dream journal. to always remember the special ones. harry absolutely adored that idea and he had been writing down his happy dreams ever since.

he knew, without a doubt, that this dream had to be remembered; for this had been his most happy and peaceful dream. he began to write down everything that had happened. then he remembered, he needed a name for this dream.

very few ideas popped within his head for some reason. but one stood out, one that he had come to love very quickly.

the curly haired boy dragged his pen across the paper, as he wrote down the name of his now favourite dream.

"an angel in the sunshine."