lvi. tell

louis kneeled down in front of the curly haired boy that sat in a lonesome chair with his head in his hands

louis kneeled down in front of the curly haired boy that sat in a lonesome chair with his head in his hands. "angel?" he said, softly to get the boy's attention.

"can we go home, louis? i'm sleepy, i wanna go to bed. i want you to hold me and sleep with me. you help me sleep, i want that right now." harry said, removing his hands from his face, unveiling a saddening look within his green eyes.

louis immediately kissed the boy's forehead, softly, "we will, i promise but i need you to tell me who did that bad thing to you. if you do, we can go home and sleep, and ms. wheeler will get this person in trouble and taken away for what he did. but i need to you tell me who it is before any of that happens."

all harry did was shake his head, "what if he hurts me for telling? i'm scared, louis." he whispered as a few tears fell from his eyes.

louis sighed, he grabbed ahold of harry's hand, "i promise you, i will never let anyone hurt you, not ever again. if you tell me, we can get him thrown in jail and get you help."

louis kneeled there as he waited for harry to reply. he can tell that he was in deep thought, he was in war with himself on whether to give louis a name or not. more tears began to fall from his eyes as he stared blankly at the wall behind louis.

it broke louis' heart seeing harry like this but it had to be done to get it out of him.