x. secret admirer

at lunch, harry showed the text he had got last night to his friend, maisie

at lunch, harry showed the text he had got last night to his friend, maisie. maisie seemed to be one of the few people whom didn't care what he wore. who didn't call harry names or hurt him. harry really appreciated that.

"what if it's like a secret admirer?" maisie laughed.

harry laughed as well but he doubted it. he never found himself attractive so why would anyone else do so?

"you should text them again. see if they reply the second time." she suggested.

harry didn't know what to say to the unknown number. as a response to his silence, maisie grabbed his phone out of his hand and took actions into her own hands. as he reached for his phone, she dodged his movement with a smile on her face.

"maisie!"

"harry!" she said, mimicking him.

she handed back his phone, after she hit send to whatever she had typed to the unknown number. he rolled his eyes but he didn't mind that she did that.

harry looked at the text that was sent.

harry: are you just going to compliment me and not reply? do you go to my school mr. secret admirer?

"mr. secret admirer? really?" harry laughed.

maisie raised her shoulders as she laughed with her mouth closed, as she had food in her mouth.

harry shook his head as he chuckled.