xxxiv. pretty

harry sat, happily as he buckled his seat belt and looking to the side of him

harry sat, happily as he buckled his seat belt and looking to the side of him. mr. graham smiled at him, "you excited?" he asked the boy. harry smiled and nodded.

harry found it amazing that someone took an interest in him for something as fantastic as this. the boy was so excited, he couldn't wait for it.

harry always hated stereotypes, what is the point of having a standard for everything? why can't people just be themselves no matter where they come from or what they look like or what color their skin is? none of that mattered to harry, he loved everyone that came into his life. he didn't understand why people had to have labels and stereotypes. they just caused stress and judgement towards people who were badly effected by it.

breaking stereotypes was something harry always aspired to do. he didn't care what people said, he loved the clothes that he wore and the way he acted. he didn't care if it wasn't masculine of him. he wanted to be happy and be himself.

which is why harry is happy about this, he can finally show his true self to everyone who will see these pictures. he hoped that they will look at the pictures and think that he looked amazing in the clothes that he was wearing, that they will know that he felt confident right then. that he is who he is and that's all that mattered.

harry followed mr. graham's footsteps as they led into his house, it was quite a beautiful house in harry's opinion.

"now my wife is upstairs sleeping, so we have to be a bit quiet." he said, chuckling a bit as he shut the door behind harry.

"okay." harry said before feeling his teacher's arm wrap around him, leading him to a room.

as they entered, harry saw the back drop and all the lights that were set up.

"you look so pretty." his teacher said, complimenting harry.

"thank you, mr.graham." harry said.

"call me justin." he said, harry nodded.

they both got everything prepared, harry almost dropping the camera and apologizing about a hundred times about it.

but after about thirty minutes, they were both ready.

harry stood in front of the back drop as justin took pictures of the boy, harry felt happy.

"pose for me." justin said, as he looked up from his camera at harry with a smile.

harry posed as he was told as dean continued to photograph him, he felt great, he felt confident. it was an amazing feeling to harry and he hoped that he would soon always feel like this.

"lift up your skirt a bit." justin demanded, harry froze. the boy felt shivers go down his spine giving him an unsettling feeling.

"what?" he muttered out, looking at his teacher with confusion.

his teacher didn't reply to him right away, he walked over to the boy, grabbing his wrist tightly, harry whimpered at the sudden pain he was receiving. "lift up your skirt, show me your knickers, don't make me repeat myself." justin spat, letting go of the frightened boy's wrist and going back to his spot.

harry didn't want to do it but he was too scared to not obey him, so he grabbed the ends of his skirt, lifting it slowly. he unveiled the white panties that he chose to wear that morning to his teacher. dean immediately started taking pictures of the boy, "that's great darling, try touching yourself." he said.

harry didn't like this at all, he didn't want to do this anymore, he didn't want to be in this house. he wanted to be home in his bed, he wanted this to go away.

"no!" harry shouted without thinking.

he felt his face grow pale when he saw his teachers face after he said that.