xxiii. confidence

louis knew that harry was lying

louis knew that harry was lying. there wasn't a doubt in his mind about that. but then again he couldn't blame harry for lying.

but he couldn't let this go unnoticed, the office was too dumb and focus on their own things to see one of their students being bullied. it's sad. which is why louis decided to take matters into his hands as he walked into school that morning. he didn't know where this knew found confidence came from. but he went straight up to liam and zayn and knocked them both to the ground.

"don't you ever lay another hand on harry again, i don't give two shits if you don't like what he wears. what the hell is it to you? it's not your life so but out of his and leave him alone." he spat. he was enraged, mainly at himself because this should've happened awhile ago. they said nothing to the blue eyed boy towering above them. they were taken aback by louis' sudden out burst.

and with their silence, louis proceeded to finish his "out burst"

"and if i hear or see either of you two cursing or hurting him again. you won't like what'll come afterwards. don't fucking say i didn't warn you." he said, as he was being pulled away by security.

louis laughed, "now, you come to stop an altercation between students, where the fuck were you men when they were relentlessly hurting harry." he shouted yet was ignored by them.

they took louis to the principal's office,  leaving him to wait as he was already talking to someone else.

louis knew he didn't do anything wrong, this should've happened sooner in his opinion. but he was too much of a coward.

he pulled out his phone to text harry.

sunshine: you don't have to be scared anymore, angel ❤️ they won't hurt you ever again, i promise. just get well soon okay? 😊

he put his phone away, ignoring the notification sound go off as he walked into the principal's office.