─ ❁ ─

it was silent in the styles' household after that, no one said a word, not out of anger but out of sadness.  it felt as if the weight of the world was on the entire house. harry sat alone in the living room, watching tv while anne was in the kitchen with gemma, preparing dinner.

the two women didn't even say a word to eachother. the news of harry getting raped tore each and everyone of them apart. especially harry.

but as dinner came along and the family
all sat together for the first time in months to share a home cooked meal, anne broke. she began to sob hysterically. which lead to harry and gemma to follow with her distress, they all cried, harry apologized. both gemma and anne told him not to, that it wasn't his fault that this happened to him; to never blame himself for what happened.

for the rest of that night, the family sat within harry's room and talked about everything. harry told them every single thing that has happened since the incident, every single thought that he had, every single decision he made. everything. and anne and gemma listened, they didn't get mad or upset with him for what he did, they just hugged him and made sure he knew that he could always tell
them everything.

he even brought up louis, he told them how much he loved him; how he makes him feel safe and secure. he told them everything about their relationship.

anne and gemma were both incredibly happy for harry. they both knew that he deserved to have someone like louis and so much more.

that's why anne asked harry to invite louis over for dinner the next night.

and that's exactly what harry did, happily.