Chapter 26 [Edited]

After work, Carisi followed me to my place. He wanted to see Amanda. He wanted to make sure she was really okay.

"Do you think she is going to like them?" Carisi asked as we walked up my driveway. He was holding purple daisies, which are one of Amanda's favorites.

"Yes, she is going to love them," I spoke, and he nodded slowly.

"I'm scared." He whispered, as he stopped and looked down at the flowers. I looked at him and swallowed hard.

"She isn't going to look the same, but she is still there. She is laughing and smiling. Now, that could be because she is surrounded by her niece and nephews, but she's being strong." I spoke, and he nodded slightly.

"I want to kill the guy that did this to her." He spoke, and I nodded in agreement.

"I do too, but we can't. We still need to keep levelheaded even though she is family."

"Okay. I'm ready." He breathed slowly.

I walked up and opened the door. I heard the TV on, but the house was silent. I knew they were here. I called Elliot's name, and he walked towards the front door and yawned.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled, before kissing me softly. His voice was husky from sleep.

"Are all of you napping?" I asked, and he chuckled as he shook Carisi's hand.

"Yeah. Amanda watched Disney movies with the kids all day and they crashed, so I cleaned a bit then crashed myself." Elliot spoke, and I smiled softly.

"Well, lets got wake up the kids, and then Carisi wants to talk to Amanda."

Elliot nodded and woke the kids up and got them into the living room, before giving Amanda and Carisi some time together.

===

Amanda's POV

"Mandy?" Sonny breathed, as he entered the guest room I was staying in. I looked up, and sat up slowly, attempting to stretch but whimpering in the process.

"Hi." I breathed, and he frowned as he walked over. He handed me a bunch of purple daisies and I smiled.

"They are beautiful. Thanks." I spoke, and he nodded slowly. He sat on the edge of the bed, and awkwardly looked at his hands.

"Are you alright?" He breathed slowly, and I nodded awkwardly.

"I'm fine, Dom." I breathed, and he looked up at my bruised face.

"Are you sure?" He asked, and I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently.

"I'm sure. So, what's up?" I questioned, and he bit his lip.

"I'm scared." He whimpered, and I saw a tear run down his cheek. This was a completely different side that I have never seen.

"Why?" I spoke, a little tougher than expected, and he stood.

"I'm being stupid. I'm not the one who got r-" He spoke, but then stopped himself. I stood up and sat the flowers on the table and ran my hands through my hair.

"You don't need to bring it up," I said annoyed.

"I know! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, and I looked down at the floor, before looking at him.

"Why are you even here? Like, we aren't together. You barely notice me." I breathed, and his eyes went wide. I could get lost in eyes like his.

"You don't notice ME." He exclaimed, and I looked at him, and our faces were both covered in confusion.

"You notice me?" I questioned, and he nodded slowly.

"I think you're amazing, Amanda."

"Oh." I breathed. I walked over and stared out the window. Maya and the boys were running around outside, probably trying to get all of their energy out before dinner and bed.

"I suck at showing emotion." He breathed, and I looked at him.

"I do too." I agreed, and he sighed. He walked over and stood next to me. I swallowed hard as I felt his arm graze mine.

"I'm broken goods," I whispered, as he looked over at me.

"What was that?"

"I'm broken goods," I spoke a little louder.

"No, you aren't." He spoke, his voice holding emotion that I had never heard in his voice.

"Why do you think that? I'm not worth anyone's time and energy."

"You are though, Amanda." He breathed. I felt him drape his arm around my shoulders. He slowly pulled me to his side, and I breathed slowly.

"I love you, Amanda." He whispered, and even though I had tried to calm my breathing, my breath hitched. My heartbeat quickened, and I wanted to cry. I don't know if I was upset about him telling me about his love for me, or because I wanted to say it back.

"I love you too." I whimpered, and he pulled me to his chest, holding me as I quietly cried.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I didn't think I'd ever find someone who loved me."

"Olivia-" He started.

"I can't spend the rest of my life with her, though." I chuckled, and he kissed the top of my head.

"What about Nick? Weren't you two a thing?" He asked, and I looked up at him.

"We were, but nothing serious."

"I know that you are going through a lot right now, but I want to protect you. I want to help you go through it." He breathed, and I felt him slowly lean down and kiss my lips gently.

I didn't know how to react. I just let him kiss me, then laid my head back on his chest.

"I understand if you don't want to act on our feelings quite yet."

"I was just raped." I whimpered, and he held me closer.

"I know. That is why I'm not forcing you to do anything. I'll go as slow as you want."

"Just hold me."

===

Olivia's POV

I went to check on Carisi and Amanda, and when I went in, they were sleeping. Carisi was holding Amanda to his chest, and both of their cheeks were red from crying. I smiled softly, and closed the door, deciding to not wake them. I walked away and into the kitchen. The kids were sitting at the table eating and laughing, and I sat next to Elliot.

"Are they joining us?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No, they are sleeping. I think they both needed to get their emotions out there."

"I'm glad that Amanda has someone who loves her, just as much as I love you." He breathed. He leaned over and kissed me softly. I grabbed his hand and smiled at my family.

God was I lucky.