Chapter 8 [Edited]

"Elliot." I breathed, as I looked at the velvet box in his hands. He had a loving smile on his face, spreading from his lips to his eyes.

"If you want to say no, it's fine. As long as you do not break up with me." He said with a small smile.

"I-i don't know what to say." I breathed.

"Say yes!" An older woman laughed from the table next to us. Everyone chuckled, and I smiled tearfully.

"Alright, El. Yes." I beamed. He quickly pushed the ring onto my finger, and then stood and wrapped his arms around me as we kissed. 

It was an amazing moment, way better than the time before. It was so pure and it wasn't forced. We are meant to be together, maybe not before, but now we were both ready to be married. Ready to finally be a real family again.

We sat back down, and I took my napkin and wiped the happy tears from my cheeks and smiled at Elliot.

"I love you." I smiled as we joined hands again.

"I love you too, Liv." He smiled back. He squeezed my hand as I examined my left hand and smiled when the light hit my ring.

"Did you pick it out yourself?" I questioned, and he didn't answer just shoveled some food into his mouth.

"You didn't, did you?" I chuckled, and he smiled.

"I might have gotten help from one of your blonde hair besties." He spoke, making me laugh.

"Alright, well I'll have to thank her for helping you pick out the perfect one." I smiled.

===

Elliot and I got home late and quietly walked into the apartment, only to have him accidentally step on a lego, and unfortunately, he had taken his shoes off.

"Mother fucker!" He cursed, and I quickly placed my hand over his mouth and laughed as he held me close, trying to restrain from cursing again.

"Shh! I don't want the kids to wake up." I whispered and he pulled away and groaned.

"Liv, are you home?" Amanda yawned.

"Yes, but go back to sleep," I replied as we walked into the living room. Amanda had the TV on but she had been clearly sleeping.

"How did it go?" She smiled, and I blushed as Elliot wrapped his arm around my waist.

"She's gonna make an honest man out of me again." He laughed, and Amanda smiled.

"Well, we can discuss it in the morning, but I'll let you two be alone." She smiled, making me blush. Elliot grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom, and I smiled as he turned to look at me.

"El, I'm so happy." I smiled, and he chuckled.

"I'm happy too. Soon it'll be us and our two boys." He smiled, and I looked over his shoulder at the picture of the four of us at the beach. We were all truly smiling and having so much fun together.

"I never thought that this would happen again. I know that when it ended last time, it was horrid. But let's promise to never let anything get in our way again, alright?" I spoke, and he nodded.

"Deal. Now, come here." He smiled, before kissing me passionately.

===

"Momma!" Ollie screamed, but I could feel his breath on my face and I opened my eyes to see my five-year-old sitting on me.

"Oliver, what are you doing?" I questioned, and he smiled and leaned down and hugged me.

"Momma, I missed you!" He exclaimed, and I laughed.

"We were gone for a few hours, bud!" I replied. He frowned and he looked so much like Elliot at this moment.

"I know, but I don't like being away from you and Daddy." He breathed. I sat up and pulled him to my chest. I kissed his curls and then rubbed his back.

"We don't like being away from you and Eli either, buddy. But Daddy and I had something important to do last night." I replied as I played with the ring on my finger.

"What was it?" He questioned.

"Why don't you go find your Daddy and ask." I smiled.

===

It didn't take long for our engagement to go public. But with that came the wedding planning and Casey, Alex, and Amanda were more than willing to help with that. Elliot and I had planned to get married in a small wedding in July so that the kids would be out of school and could stay with a sister while we were on our honeymoon.

I found the perfect dress, and I knew Elliot was gonna love it. It was sleeveless with a lace skirt. The train was long and again lace, but I was in love with it. I picked out Elliot's tux and ones for the boys. Then it came to the bridesmaids' dresses. That was something I didn't want to do.

"Maybe you and the girls should just go and pick out the dresses you like." I sighed as Amanda waited for me to get done getting ready so we could leave.

"No! Olivia, I'm far less into this type of wedding planning, but I'm actually enjoying this." She replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Manda, come on! I don't even know where to start." I groaned.

"Don't 'Manda' me." She laughed, and I stood up from the couch.

"Please don't make me do this." I groaned, and she laughed again.

"You could have run off and gotten married before we even knew, so it's your fault." She replied and I frowned.

We went to the dress shop and Casey and Alex were waiting outside. They both hugged me, then Amanda, and then we went inside. It was about an hour before we got a look I kinda liked.

"What about in the purple?" Amanda asked, and I shrugged.

"Should I stick to the same colors as we picked for the wedding?" I asked, and Casey nodded.

"I think the lilac would be a good color, and then with the off white sash around the middle?" She questioned, and I looked at the woman who was helping us, and she smiled and led them off. After a few minutes they came back, and I smiled.

"I really like this!" I exclaimed, and they all laughed.

"Finally!" Amanda teased, and I shook my head.

"Shut up, Manda. Just be happy that I picked this one and not those ones you didn't like." I replied.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Please vote/comment/share! Thanks! :D