Chapter 13 [Edited]

I felt the pain of him thrusting inside of me, and I got the flashbacks of what had happened before. He finished and he forced my pants back onto my body, and then he walked slowly over to the door. He unlocked it and smiled at the little girl who was in the fetal position in the corner.

"Sweetie." I breathed, but the handle of the gun hit me again, this time sending me tumbling to the ground. Blood oozed from the wound on my cheek.

"Night Benson."

===

The little girl who James referred to as Vivian, and I were tied up and stuffed into the very back of a small vehicle. I had tried to free myself, but the knots on the rope were too tight. To add to that, the muffled sobs coming from Vivian's gagged mouth were distracting me.

"Welcome home!" James sang from the front seat as the car pulled to a stop. Tears burned my eyes because I heard no cars or anything resembling the city. He grabbed Vivian first and forced her onto her feet, then he pulled me out and forced me to do the same. 

We hopped to the house, which was far away from the road. Vivian would look at me with fear in her hazel eyes. My eyes mirrored the fear in hers.

He ended up locking us up in the basement, and we sat on the floor. I was moaning from the pain between my legs, and the pain shooting through my body because I had fallen down most of the stairs.

It seemed like hours before he came back down, and removed the gag from my mouth and smiled as he knelt in front of me.

"Well, Liv, wanna have more fun?" He questioned, and I swallowed hard.

"No..." I trailed off, but like what had happened before, he hit me, but this time not with a gun handle. He whipped me with his belt and a scream came from deep down.

"Funny thing, slut. I don't take no for an answer! Every time you say no, I'll beat you. I'll rape you. And I'll make Vivian watch."

Tears poured down my cheeks, and I couldn't cause Vivian to become more scarred than she already was from being kidnapped by some random man.

"Okay, James... please don't hurt her." I breathed, and he smiled, before pressing a forceful kiss to my lips.

"Be a good girl, Livvie."

===

1 Month Later

I laid in a bed, and Vivian was cuddled close to me. I had promised James that I would be good. That I wouldn't try to escape, and I wouldn't say no. He had moved us to a bedroom on the main floor, and I had lied to get us moved. 

"Livvie." Vivian yawned, as I caressed her red hair and swallowed hard.

"How did you sleep?" I questioned, as she sat up slowly.

"I had another nightmare." She whimpered. I kissed her forehead and wiped a tear from her cheek.

'I'm sorry, sweetie. I can sing you the nightmare song." I offered, and she shook her head. The nightmare song was what she sang to herself when the screams came from my lips when I was raped over and over again, and it kept her as calm as possible for the situation.

"I wanna go home." She whispered, and I nodded slowly.

"I know, I do too. We will soon." I spoke, my voice was barely loud enough for her to hear.

We heard the sound of James getting up, and it wouldn't be long before James wanted to wake up his favorite way.

"Vi, don't forget to sing the song, alright?" I spoke, and she nodded.

"Yes, Livvie." She whimpered.

"I'll be back before you know it." I whimpered.

===

The doors slammed open, and screams came from many voices.

James was pulled from my body, and whimpers came from my mouth. I was bloody and bruised, because I had said no, and instead of leaving me in the room he decided that the best way to replace hurting Vivian was the beat me. He used his gun, a belt, and a wooden chair leg.

"Ma'am!" An EMT screamed as he came rushing into the room. I was bleeding pretty badly from between my legs, and from a cut on my head.I was in so much pain, that I passed out.

===

My eyes opened and next to me was a blob. My eyes wouldn't focus, so I couldn't figure out who it was. Once my eyes finally focused, I saw that Elliot was sitting next to me. All I could think about was getting out of that room. I couldn't stand to see him. I didn't want him to see that I let James take me again. I let myself be a victim once again. I tried to shift out of my position, but pain shot through my body, and a small whimper came from my mouth.

"Liv?" Elliot yawned, as he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." Were the first words to leave my mouth that weren't muffled by painful sobs. Elliot climbed into bed next to me and held me close. I didn't want to be touched by him, to have him feel the cuts and bruises that covered my body.

"Don't be sorry, Olivia." He replied, and I frowned.

"I should have fought!" I sobbed, but he didn't respond back.

Once my sobs were silenced, I looked at him and his blue eyes searched my eyes.

"Like every time before, we will fight him. We will never let him hurt you again." He spoke, but I shook my head.

"I've been told this before, but look at me now. What if he got me pregnant again? Will you leave me again?" I whimpered, as he looked at me with confusion.

"I'll never leave you again, Olivia. You are the only one I will ever want to be with. You, our sons, Maya, and if your pregnant and decide to keep the baby... I will love it as if it is my own." He replied as I buried my face in his chest.

"I went with him because I wanted to save Vivian." I whimpered.

"Oh, that little girl has been looking for you." He breathed, as I swallowed slowly.

"I need to see her. I need to tell her that everything is fine." I spoke, and he nodded slowly.

"There's my girl."