Chapter 9 [Edited]

Casey pulled a few strands of my hair back into a hair tie.

"You look beautiful." Amanda breathed, as she looked at me. I smiled.

"I can't believe this is really happening," I replied. Casey hugged my shoulders.

"It's meant to be, Liv. You and Elliot are perfect for each other." She smiled, and I nodded slowly.

"It's just amazing. I was surprised that he loved me at all, and then we got a divorce, and he loves me again." I replied with a smile.

"Well, what Casey said, it's meant to be." Amanda smiled.

===

I walked down the aisle, tears already on my cheeks. Cragen walked me down, and it was amazing since Cragen was like a father to me and always will be.

When we reached the end, Elliot grabbed my hand and we walked up the steps and stood looking at the priest. My mind was running wild as I listened, and I only spoke when he told me to, otherwise, I was smiling at Elliot.

"Elliot, you may kiss your bride." The priest spoke, and Elliot quickly wrapped his arms around, and we kissed passionately as everyone clapped and a few laughed. We were pulled from our kiss when Ollie started to pull on my dress. We both laughed and Elliot swung him up into his arms.

"You just stole the show, Ollie." I chuckled, before leaning in and kissing his cheek.

===

We danced the whole night, and Eli and Ollie were exhausted but had so much fun. At around 11, we said goodbye to the boys and the guest and got on a plane to Atlanta. We weren't going to stay anywhere we had before since on our last honeymoon, we went to Hawaii and then a few weeks later we were divorced.

"God, it's so warm down here," Elliot complained, as we walked out of the airport at about 6 in the morning.

"It's not that bad, El. Stop complaining." I laughed, as I elbowed him in the side.

"How much warmer is it supposed to get?" he questioned, and I pulled out my phone and looked.

"A high of 103, El." I chuckled, and he groaned. We walked away from the airport and to a diner that was open earlier, so we could eat.

We ordered coffee and looked through the menu when my phone rang.

"Benson," I answered.

"Momma," Ollie whispered into the phone, and I looked at the caller id, seeing it was Maureen's number.

"Baby, what are you doing up?" I asked, and Elliot looked at me with confusion.

"When are you coming home?" He whispered again.

"Sunday night. Ollie, why are you on Maureen's phone?" I questioned.

"I couldn't sleep. I miss you and Daddy." He whimpered, and I felt my heartbreak. God, he was good at making me feel bad.

"Oliver, Daddy and I miss you and Eli too." I breathed, and Elliot frowned. He grabbed the phone from me and spoke into it.

"Ollie, bud, you need to go back to bed, alright? At lunchtime, Momma and I will call you. Get some sleep." He spoke, and then he sighed.

"We love you too, Oliver." Elliot hung up and then shoved my phone into his pocket.

"That boy." I sighed. Elliot reached over and grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"He'll be fine. We haven't been away from him in a while. He just misses us." he replied, and I nodded.

"I miss him and Eli already," I replied. Elliot stood and moved into my side of the booth. He kissed my temple and smiled softly.

"We will be back there soon, Liv. For now, let's just focus on each other, and maybe what we talked about on the way here." He breathed into my ear, causing me to blush.

===

Saturday, Elliot and I spent all day on the beach, trying to soak up as many rays before we had to go back to Manhattan, and our jobs. We had already bought gifts for the boys and were ready to go home, yet we both still didn't.

"Why did you ever agree to leave here?" Elliot questioned, and I looked over at him.

"I left because I wanted our son to grow up with his father and mother," I stated, and he nodded.

"It's so nice here. We never get this hot in Manhattan." He replied, and I laughed and nodded.

"You were complaining when we first arrived because it was too hot, now you don't want to leave because it is too cold in Manhattan." I laughed, and he moved closer to me, kissing the corner of my mouth in the process.

"Ah, but I get to also see you in a bikini here." He laughed, and I blushed.

===

"Momma!" Ollie squealed, as we opened the door to our apartment. I dropped my bags and picked him up, and covered his face in kisses.

"Baby, I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed, and he placed his little hands on either side of my face and looked at me.

"I missed you more, Momma." He laughed, and I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Doubt it," I replied. Eli joined us in the hallway. I gave Ollie to El, and then I hugged my stepson.

"Did he annoy you?" I asked as I missed up his hair.

"No, not really." He smiled, and I nodded.

"Good. Is Maureen still here?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah. She's packing up her stuff." He replied. I nodded and headed away and to the spare room.

"Hey, Maureen." I smiled, and she turned around.

"Hi, Liv! How was Atlanta?" She asked, and I smiled.

"It was good. Warm and sunny. Your father was unsure of the heat at first, but ended up adjusting to it." I replied, and she chuckled.

"He likes to complain. That must be where Eli and Oliver get it from." She replied, and I chuckled.

"Were they bad?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"Ollie hated to go to bed because you weren't here to tuck him in, and Eli didn't want to get off his video games to go to bed." Maureen sighed.

"Yeah, we have tried to limit his time on there, but he always gets angry when we do. Other than those issues, were they good?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah. I've lucked out with those two brothers. I think Ollie is so sweet and easy to watch because you're his mother." She stated, and I smiled. I pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks for watching them. It means a lot, Maureen." I spoke, and she nodded.

"Anytime." She smiled.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote/comment/share! :D