Chapter 4 [Edited]

We went home two days later, our rapist finally found, and the case closed. We were all happy to go back to Atlanta, mostly because it was WAY warmer there. We got back into a pattern, and instead of our normal one, Elliot was added in. He came down once every other week, and he would spend a lot of time with Ollie, and then before Elliot's flight he and I would spend some time together, but nothing too serious.

"Is Elliot here this weekend?" Ollie asked as we walked back to our apartment, on a day I managed to get out before he did.

"Yeah, he's gonna be here in an hour. So homework then a bath." I smiled, and he groaned.

"Why? It's Friday! I want to spend time with you and Elliot!" He exclaimed and I smiled softly, loving how close Ollie and Elliot had gotten.

"Alright, just a bath and then you can play," I replied.

===

We got home and it was only an hour before Elliot was at our apartment.

"Elliot!" Ollie squealed, as he ran to the door.

"Ollie!" Elliot beamed, before picking him up and hugging him.

"Miss me already?" Elliot asked as I grabbed his bag and took it to the spare room.

"Yes! I wish you were always here." Ollie spoke, a frown settling onto his features.

"Well, good thing I'm staying the weekend," Elliot replied, as I came out of the bedroom. I smiled slightly, and Elliot saw it.

"Good. We both missed you." I stated, and Elliot sat Ollie down before coming over and hugging me. We stayed like this for a few moments, before Ollie pulled us out of the embrace by complaining about being hungry.

"Alrighty, Ollie lets go and get something to eat!" Elliot exclaimed.

===

"He's asleep." I breathed, quietly closing the door to my son's room. Elliot smiled and stood to meet me halfway. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Why don't we go sleep." He smiled, and I shook my head.

"What happened to co-parenting?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"We can have some fun too." He laughed, and I shook my head again.

"Elliot, what is happening? Are we together? Are we just friends? What?" I asked, and he grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. He shut the door and went and sat on my bed.

"I want to get back together with you. I want to be an official father to Ollie. I want to marry you." he breathed, and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Woah there, cowboy. Marriage? Maybe dating for now, but the last time we were married, it ended in divorce and me running away pregnant." I stated, and he nodded.

"I know, but so much stuff happened before the marriage, and we were both stressed out," Elliot replied, and I swallowed hard.

"Let's not rush into anything," I replied, and he nodded.

"So no rushing into marriage, but can we do other stuff?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Such a man." I laughed, and he jumped up and pushed me into the bed before attacking me with kisses.

"I've never stopped loving you." I breathed, and he stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"I'm still madly in love with you, Olivia Margaret Benson." He smiled, and I kissed his lips gently.

"Tomorrow I think we should tell Ollie that you're his father." I breathed, and Elliot nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." He beamed. I was about to start speaking again, but he put a finger in front of my mouth, and then leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Shut up and let me continue," he spoke, a large smile on his face, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

It was amazing to be back in his arms. It was amazing to feel his lips upon mine again.

===

"Momma, can we have breakfast?" Ollie asked as he ran into my bedroom, and I quickly sat up, shocked, especially since Elliot laid next to me.

"Ollie! I'll be out soon!" I exclaimed, and he looked at us with confused eyes. At this point, Elliot was sitting up in bed, breathing quietly.

"You let Elliot sleep in here, and not me?" Ollie questioned, and I let out a sigh of relief, thankful that my son was so innocent.

"The other bedroom was cold, so I came in here to stay warm," Elliot replied quickly, and Ollie nodded.

"I want pancakes, Momma!" Ollie exclaimed before running out of my bedroom, and I turned to Elliot.

"Thank god you are quick on your feet," I stated, and he smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

"Yeah, well I could tell you were nervous." He replied and I sighed.

"You should get dressed. I don't want to tell our son about you being his father when you're half naked." I teased, and he smiled.

I was ready before him, I went out and had Ollie make pancakes with me. We sat down and ate with Elliot, and once Elliot was done, he looked at me and I gave him a small nod.

"Oliver, can we talk to you?" Elliot asked, and Ollie looked up, his eyes full of confusion. We barely called him Oliver anymore.

"I guess." He breathed.

"Well, you know how all kids have a Momma and a Daddy?" Elliot asked, and Ollie nodded.

"Yeah. I don't have a Daddy, but I have a great Momma." Ollie replied, looking at me and smiling largely.

"You do have an amazing Momma. But you also have a Daddy." Elliot replied, and I bit my lip, waiting for Ollie's question.

"Who?" He asked, and Elliot smiled.

"I'm your Daddy, Ollie. Your Momma used to live in Manhattan, and we were together and made you." He spoke, and Ollie looked between both of us before smiling.

"Does that mean you're gonna stay here now?" Ollie exclaimed, and Elliot laughed.

"I'm still gonna fly between here and Manhattan, but I'll be around more. So you're fine with me being your Daddy?" Elliot asked, and Ollie nodded before jumping down and climbing onto his lap and proceeding to hug his neck.

"I love you, Elliot!" Ollie exclaimed, and Elliot laughed.

"You can call him Daddy if you want," I spoke quietly, a happy smile on my face, and Ollie nodded.

"Alright. I'm glad you're my Daddy." Ollie smiled, and my heart swelled. 

Every bad thing melted away. This went way better than I had thought, and now Ollie wouldn't feel so weird, and he would never think that he didn't have a father ever again. Maybe we could really be happy again.