Surprise Part 2

Amber's POV

"Surprise!" I see all of my friends jump up and I nearly jump out of my skin!

"OMG what is all this?" I turn to ask Blake but he's not behind me anymore. How the hell did he sneak away so damn quick? So I say hi to everyone. But when I reach some familiar faces I nearly cry.

"I miss y'all so much!" I hug the necks of my best friends from Oklahoma. Jerry, Jackson, Dustin, and Paul. We all say hi and catch up for about 2 hrs. The clippers and the boys get along really well.

"Where's Blake?" I ask Jenny and Callie as I take a sip of my drink.

"Oh ya..." Callie says as she gets up. She goes upstairs and comes back down with a note. "Hey! Y'all listen up!" she gets everyone's attention. "Amber can you read this... Out loud"

I stand up and take the note. "Ok, it says 'Thanks everyone for helping out with this surprise. Amber, you're probably wondering where I am. Knowing you, your glass is almost empty'."I look at my glass, wow he's good. Jenny come over and hands me another glass.

"Thanks Jen... 'Read the note tapped to the bottom'." I took a piece of paper of the bottom of my glass. On the outside it says 'Read this note to yourself'

The inside said:

'Go in the freezer and look at your favorite food.'

I looked in the freezer at the moose tracks ice cream. It had a note that said:

'Go in the living room and get a note from your best-guy-friend'

I went in the main room, and I went to Jackson. He gave me a note and said:

'Read this out loud, last note I swear.'

I got everyone's attention and read the rest of the note. "'Go on the backyard, I have a secret to tell you.'"

I go in the backyard and I see Blake in a suit. He's standing on a platform in the middle of the pool, surrounded by candles. He's holding a single red rose. I walk out the door, and head towards him.

"What is all this..." I say as I get closer to him.

Blake's POV

I see everyone crammed in the door trying to listen in. I laugh a little to myself.

"It's my secret ceremony..." I grab her hands.

"What were all the notes for... Why do you have me out here?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Amber, I have a secret to tell you..." she raises her eye brows and encourages me to speak. "I love you Amber. Your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I can talk to you like a best friend, and love you like a lover. I can't take not having the 100% assurance of knowing you mine and mine only everyday."

I get down on one knee and she covers her mouth and tears well up in her eyes. "Amber Lynn Jones, will you be mine for now and forever." she just continued to stare at me, tears running down her face. "Marry me?"

She doesn't even say anything. She just bends down and hugs my neck. I stand up and wrap her legs around my waist. She stares me in the eyes and kisses me one last time before whispering in my ear.

"Of course I will marry you" I squeeze her tighter when she says that.

"C'mon lets go change... We're bout to have a pool party!" I shout as everyone runs outside and jumps in the pool.

We both run upstairs and change. When we get down stairs I scoop her up bridal style, and cannon ball the both of us into the pool. We grab some beer out of the cooler and raise them high.

"She said yes!" I shout. Everyone screams. The rest of the night is full of congratulations, laughing, jokes, and just a good time to remember.