Chapter 24

When Leo was in the lab he was to a wall with chains keeping him from moving as he was sleeping.
     Raph was on the floor watched Leo sleep in his other form. Raph looked at Leo with his hands clinching wanting to go mad and kill Shredder for doing this to him.
    His rage was getting more build up again as he then closed his eyes as his tears started to slwoly fall down his face but then a hand went on his shoulder making Raph jump and looked up as he saw it was his father. So Raph quickly turned his head back down to facing the floor and whipped his tears.
     " Raphael are you crying?" Splinter asked as he came to his side as Raph tried to stop his tears. " Raphael..."
    Raph tensed up when Splinter placed his hand back on Raphs shoulder. He did not know he was alone with Leo till Raph looked back to Splinter as he looked at Raph.
     " Im worried about Leo father... I wish it was me that was this thing and not him..." Splinter went infront of Raph and Leo as he put a hand on Leo's head lightly petting his head.
    Splinter then signed as he turned a little to Raph with a dissapointed look. " I know you have feelings for him Raphael... and I will say this once... you leave Leonardo alone with those feelings."
    Raph eyes widened as he looked up at his father from knowing Raphs secret. " what when did you-"
    " 2 years ago... I could see the way you looked at Leonardo when you two train together..." Splinter then turned to Raph mad with a more discussed look. " so you better get rid of these feelings for Leonardo! Or you will leave and never return to this family!"
     Raph looked shocked at his father as he felt more rage build up when then Donnie came in and Splinter lost his discussed look.
    But Donnie saw Splinter make that face before he lost it and then looked at Raph as he then stood up and started to walk out of the lab as Donnie looked at Raph. " Raph?"
    Raph just passed Donnie and went to his room closing his door while Donnie looked at Splinter. " what happened?"
    " He has feelings for Leonardo... that is discussting sense they are both male and brothers..." Splinter said turning to Leo as Donnie looked at splinter at what he said.
    Mikey then came in and saw Splinter so he lost his big smile and smiling like normal and came to Donnie and whispered as Splinter kept his face and was to focused on Leo. " what happened to Raph?"
    Donnie went to his desk and Mikey followed still a little far from Splinter. " He knows about Raphs feelings for Leo..."
    Mikey looked sad and worried as he nod and went off to head to Raphs room as Mikey knocked on it. " Raph it's me..."
    " come in...." was what Mikey heard so he came in and closed the door as he saw Raph on his hammock and went to it sitting by Raph. " It's okay... everything will be fine..."
    When Mikey said that he put a hand in his shoulder as Raph jumped again and looked at Mikey with tears as he had a mad hurt look. As soon as Mikey saw that he quickly pulled Raph in a hug as that surprised Raph.
    " I'm sure if you leave this place... me and Donnie will go too... and so will Leo." Mikey said rubbing Raphs back as Raph got his arms around Mikey and cried.
     Raph did not know what to do as he heard Mikey talk more. " if Leo loves you as much as you love him then don't let Splinter stop you from staying with Leo..."
    As Raph was about to say somthing they heard yelling and chain noise as Mikey and Raph ran out to the room and to the lad.

~      ~       ~
      Leo was starting to open his eyes as Splinter saw Leo's eyes as it got so diolated. He started to struggle as he got Donnie's attention with the chains getting pulled and thrashed around as he started to get the chains to almost get free.
    " Leonardo calm down it is okay!" Splinter said as Donnie came over with a flashlight as he came over to Leo as he put the light in his eyes seeing how diolated it was. " Leo please... it's okay you are safe know..."
    When Donnie tried to get thru Leo that he still tried to get free as he got a arm free as Donnie quickly backed up.
    Splinter came and grabbed Leo's arm trying to calm him but then the rest of the chains came out and Leo then pushed Splinter hard to the wall. " Father!"
    As Donnie yelled that Raph and Mikey came in as Raph saw Leo and ran to him grabbing his side as Mikey went to Donnie. " Leo..."
    Leo let Splinter go as Splinter looked up at them and then to Raph. " get away from Leonardo!"
    Raph looked at Splinter at what he told him to do. But he then looked to Leo and grabbed his face placing it's forehead to his. " Leo this is not you... please look at me..."
    Leo looked at Raph as he started to slowly calm down closed his eyes as Splinter looked at them. " this is not right Raphael! Let go of him or you will leave!"
   Raph put a hand on Leo's cheek and said low with tears. " I want you to know... I love you Leonardo..."
    Raph then quickly kissed Leo then went off and out of the lab as Leo stood there for a second then was about to go to him but Splinter got infront of him. " this is not right Leonardo... you know this... you are brothers..."
     Leo looked at Splinter for a second but quickly pushed him away fast as Leo started to head out to where Raph was. Leo saw Raph as he had a bag but as he saw Leo he thought he was going to attack him but Leo went to Raph all the way and went to him like Raph was his mate or somthing.
    Raph pet Leo's head. " stay here... your more important here then anywhere else..." 
    Raph then started to the exit as Leo watched him then went after Raph again following him from behind.