35- blank pages

NO ONES - P O V

Sitting. That's what she was doing. Not moving a single muscle as she looked outside the window.

Just another lost young adult who wanted nothing more then to be free, she was free but a part of her didn't feel free.

She had blank pages in her life. It's like she wasn't good enough for anyone, with the countless relationships she'd been in with both genders and still she hadn't found the one she was looking for.

She wanted to explore the whole world and somehow fall in love with someone, anyone along the way. The thought of being alone scared her. She wasn't one to like being alone.

So now there she was walking up the stairs to her room as she packed a bag with cloths she'd need for a month or two.

She wasn't think she was just doing, she was tired of always thinking instead of just doing it. She wanted to be spontaneous and just go.

She was twenty-three already she was old enough to leave and disappear in the blink of an eye and that's what she was going to do for the first time in her life.

Once she was done she looked around her room one last time and nodded to herself as she ran down the stairs and looked around making sure she had everything she needed.

She had the money so she was good. She rushed towards the garage and put the bag in the backseat as she walked back into the house to get all her electronics etc.

Finally she was done and she locked the front door and walked back towards the garage getting in and starting up her GMC Acadia and opened the garage as the sun hit her eyes as she quickly closed them.

She glanced down and grabbed her raybans and slid them on covering her striking green eyes as she put the car in drive and drove out the garage as it closed behind her.

The place she always wanted to go to since she was little was always; New York. It's where the art was and the music but mostly art. She had a wild passion for that, she went to college just for that.

She drove to the airport with a smile playing on her lips all the way there as 'the 1975' filled the SUV  as she tapped her index fingers on the staring wheel.

*two hours later*

Finally she pulled up to the airport as she grabbed her two bags and her passport and finally her keys as she got out the Miami heated weather hitting her as she jogged into the airport where people where flooding in and out of.

It was loud in the airport, children crying and whining, adults arguing and some talking and others on there phones, everyone was doing something. She walked up to the desk where a girl was at as she smiled at people and waved.

She was a blonde with her hair in a bun and wearing a blue and red dress that blinded with the airport colors as Lauren walked up to the desk as she slapped her passport down making the girl jump as Lauren slightly smiled and said a small 'sorry'.

"I'd like a round trip ticket for New York" she said as the lady flashed Lauren a smile and stared typing furiously on the computer and soon the blonde was holding the ticket in her hand as Lauren looked at the ticket eagerly.

"That'll be $432 dollars ma'am" the blonde said politely as Lauren nodded and quickly pulled out her card and passed it to the lady as she set the ticket down and slid Lauren's card as a beeping noise could be heard as she passed Lauren the ticket and her card.

"Have a nice flight" the blonde said as Lauren smiled and nodded as she ran to the gate that was marked on the ticket.

Just as she got there, there was a man and girl there checking making sure everyone had there tickets as Lauren went to just as a  guy turned his brown eyes looking at her with a hungry gaze as Lauren made a face as he smirked at her and checked Lauren's ticket as she quickly walked into the small tunnel and soon she was in the plane.

Men and women where stuffing there bags in the luggage holders above them as Lauren went to her seat and opened the luggage compartment but groaned when she realized she couldn't reach.

Soon there was another tattooed hand helping Lauren as the mystery person put her bags in with there front against Lauren's back, she could feel there minty breath against her neck which made all the hairs on her neck stand as she turned to come face to face with a taller guy with brunette hair and light amber eyes as he flashed her a smile which she returned.

"Hey sorry if I scared you, I seen you struggling so I thought I'd come over and help you" he rasped out as Lauren stared at the attractive guy in awe. He was no doubt way more attractive then any guy she'd dated and he had a raspy British/Australian accent mixed together, which made him even more attractive if that was even possible.

"T-thanks" Lauren breathed out as the brunette nodded and flashed her yet another charming smile. He stuck his hand out as Lauren looked down at it as she seen a tattoo of a lion on his  hand.

"I'm y/n" he said still smiling at Lauren as she took his large hand in her small on as he brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

"L-Lauren" she stuttered out as she blushed as he let her hand go and nodded.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said as she chuckled and shook her head.

"You always this charming to strangers?" Lauren asked as she took her seat by the window as y/n shook his head and sat beside her.

"No, but I'd like to know the beautiful girl sitting beside me for a 10 hour flight" y/n said with a cheeky smile as Lauren shook her head as she smiled at the guy beside her.

Maybe this was a good idea after all.

*****************************************
15 votes and 5 comments for part 2!
Thanks for reading and voting!
Comment something random!
Much love to you all, have a nice day or night loves!
🌹❤️
Word count: 1097