2-rumors

~L • A • U • R • E • N~

"Rumor has it that Calvin Kline model  y/n styles and Camila cabello from fifth harmony are dating after poparazzi spotted the couple leaving a restaurant together"

Said the guy on this YouTube channel called 'clevver news' then popped up pictures of y/n and Camila smiling at each other while talking.

I felt my eyes start to water as I seen there interactions with each other, y/n looked so happy with her so did Camila.

Y/n and I had been dating since the x–factor days and him and Camila always got along great and acted like best friends, in the beginning I was ok with it but after fifth harmony became forth harmony because of management y/n had been spending more and more time with her.

I didn't get jealous that easily but when your boyfriend ditches you for you ex bandmate for two weeks straight you'd be jealous too.

Y/n was Harry's twin brother. I'd met harry and y/n at TCA awards and y/n and I just clicked. We had a lot in commen and he was really attractive so who wouldn't catch feelings for him, he wasn't a fuckboi like brad, y/n cared about me while brad just wanted to get into my pants.

After the guy I now knew as ryland finished taking about Camila and y/n I got off of YouTube and logged into Instagram and seen a lot of harmanizers tagging me in pictures of y/n and camila .

Then my phone pinged signaling I had got a text.
I pulled out my phone to see I had a text from y/n even though I was mad at him, he still managed to make me happy at the same time, if that made since.

From: Mybaby💋: hey babe I'll be home soon catching up w/ an old friend, love you!

I read as I smiled through the tears, no matter how much I wanted to be mad at him I....I just couldn't my heart wouldn't let me. He had me and wasn't going to let me go and I didn't want him to either.

I just hope I was wrong and that him a Camila were just friends.

************

~ Y •  N  ~

"Omg remember that time I said I could fly and you believed me and jumped off the bed." I said as Camila laughed her ass off as I did too. Wow I didn't realise how much I missed my cousin till I'm spending time with her.

"Oh oh oh remember the time I screamed there was a fire and you ran outside In your boxers screaming 'call 911' and the neighbors threw there news papers at you!" She said as I started to laugh at that. She had scared the shit out of me that day.

"I miss this." I said lowly as Camila finally stopped laughing and smiled at me sweetly.

"Me too y/nn me too" she said as I giggled at her use of that nickname. She had no idea she still remembered that.

"So enough of the sappy stuff how's the album going since you...uh...y'know left?" I said a little awkwardly as she giggled at me a shook her head.

"Still the same awkward wittle y/nn huh?" She said with a playful smirk as I rolled my eyes playfully and flicked one of my fries at her as she playfully glared at me.

"You were saying cami..." I said as she huffed and slouched in her chair and cleared her troat and spoke.

"Its going great actually I just made this song called 'love incredible' it might be my first single or might be a track on the album I don't know yet still deciding." She rambled as I giggled but nodded anyway. I picked up my phone and seen the time and my eyes widened at the time.