36- 24 hours pt.2

In honor of reaching 409 votes on this book!

Previously....
"Are you leaving Alexander and I?" She questioned as I let the tears leave my eyes finally. I couldn't be stronge anymore, it was to much.

"I have lung cancer" I blurted out.

******************************************************
L A U R E N - P O V

"W-what?" I choked out as he nodded sadly and sniffed, his blue eyes dark with sadness.

This is the last thing I want to hear after giving birth to my first child, my husband might die and our son probably won't ever know who his dad is and how great he was to me in every shape and form.

"No there has to be a mistake y/n, there is no way I'm letting you leave Alexander and I, you have to be here and teach Alexander all the boy things that I can't teach him, p-please tell me your j-joking" I breathed out as tears left my eyes frantically.

"I'm s-sorry" he hiccuped out as he wiped his eyes but the tears where never ending.

"N-no" I shook my head as I took ahold of his hand which was slightly cold and pulled him more towards me.

"I love you, and Alexander; always and forever" he said as I shook my head and kept repeating 'no'.

I started to feel dizzy and soon my eyes where closing as I felt his lips come in contact with my forehead in a delicate kiss as he breathed out and soon the feeling of his lips where gone and sleep took over me fully.

Y / N - P O V

I kissed her forehead gently and pulled away, walking towards Alexander just as his eyes fluttered open and his eyes shocked me.

One eye was green and the other was blue, when he seen me he smiled which made me smile. He looked so beautiful just like Lauren. I picked him up as he giggled cutely which sounded just like Lauren's giggle.

He was a boy version of Lauren.

"Hey there little chicken" I said as he smiled showing his gums as his small hand took ahold of my nose and pulled which made me chuckle as he giggled.

"I love you so much Alexander" I said as I kissed all over his face as he screamed and started giggling as he tried pushing my face away as I continued to kiss him.

I set him back down as he whined and he looked up at me.

I walked towards the door and stared to feel dizzy as I grabbed onto the door nob and opened it just as everything went black and I fell down with a groan.

L A U R E N - P O V
*next day*

"Y/n" I whispered out as I groaned with my eyes closed.

"Y/n" I said a little louder but only heard steady beeping noise that stared to annoy me as I finally opened my eyes to see an empty room.

"Y/n!" I screamed once everything from last night came back to me as tears started to fall from my eyes once again.

The door quickly opened and in came two nurses as they kept repeating for me to calm down as I kept screaming y/n's name till they gave me a shot that made me feel Dizzy again and soon darkness took over once again