29-24 hours

Y / N - P O V

"You have twenty four hours to live" the doctor said as I felt tears well up in my eyes. This isn't what I wanted to hear at the moment, I have a pregnant wife.

"Why" I whispered to myself as the tears fell from my eyes as the doctor sighed sadly and smiled at me sadly as he walked over to the door.

"I'm sorry, y/n I wish there was something I could do to help" the doctor said as I sniffed and nodded sadly.

Soon he left and I was left in a plain room with four blank walls, left in my own thoughts. How was I going to tell my pregnant wife.

I sighed as I got up from the uncomfortable chair and walked out the room, leaving all my hope behind as I looked around the rushed doctors running around.

I looked down for a minute then looked back up just in time to see a small boy around four or five shirtless as the doctor checked his heart beat since he had a bunch of bruises on his small body.

I made my way towards the double doors that had a sign hanging above glowing red that read 'exit' as I pushed open those doors and came face to face with the bright sun.

*few hours later*

I finally pulled up to my house which took some time since I stopped to buy all the random foods Lauren texted me to buy and took them all out as I locked my camaro and walked towards the door and knocked since my hands where packed.

Soon the door opened to Lauren who looked super happy for some random reason.

I quickly walked into the house and set all the food on the dining room table and turned to Lauren who pulled me into a passionate kiss as she sucked on my tongue as she put her arms around my neck as I moaned moved my hands down towards her big Cuban ass and squeezed it, which made her moan.

We pulled away breathlessly as I looked at her in shock as she smiled innocently at and took some food I brought and walked to the living room as I stood there confused as hell.

"Are you going to stand there or come sit down with your wife and son?" Lauren questioned as I quickly put up all the shit I bought and walked to the living room and sat beside her as she leaned her head on my shoulder and smiled up at me.

"I love you" we said at the same time as we both smiled as I pecked her lips.

"And you too, my little chicken" I said as I leaned down and pulled up Lauren's shirt and kissed her stomach softly.

"Our little chicken baby" Lauren corrected as I nodded.

"Lauren if I die tomorrow just know I love you and our chicken" I said as Lauren looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Why would you say that?" She said quietly as I smiled sadly at her.

"Just if it does happen; teach our son or daughter how to be smart and intelligent like you, to be open-minded and if it ever gets to much just know that I'll be here, and if you even feel lonely, I won't be mad if you fall in love with someone else" I said as I closed my eyes and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Y/n why are you talking to me like it's your last day here?" Lauren questions as close my eyes once again.

Just as I was going to talk I felt like throwing up as I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom and threw up; blood. I have lung cancer. I started coughing up more blood as Lauren wobbled in the bathroom with a worried look in her green eyes.

"Baby what's wrong ? are you ok?" She asked as I groaned as I felt a burning sensation in my lungs, as I inhaled and exhaled sharp and quick breaths as I searched for the pills the doctor gave me as Lauren started crying.

Everything around me started to blurr and finally I found the pills and popped two into my mouth as I leaned against the wall as Lauren came near me and ran her hands through my short raven hair.

"Baby I love you- ah!" Lauren yelled and soon water was all over the floor as I got up the best I could and picked Lauren up bridle style and carried her to my car and started the car up as we speeded to the hospital.

Finally we'd arrived as I told the nurses Lauren's water broke and they'd quickly put her in a wheelchair and wheeled her to a room as I followed close behind as Lauren screamed.

*two hours later*

Lauren had finally given birth to our son and now she was resting as I looked at this precious fragile little angel in front of me who was sleeping peacefully.

We named him Alexander Jaxson jauregui- y/l/n.

He had thick dark raven hair like Lauren and I. He had pale skin from Lauren, I was waiting to see what eye color would he have, mine or Lauren's.

"I love you Alexander" I whispered as I kissed his small pale forehead as he smiled which looked just like Lauren's.

"I love you and your mommy; I'm sorry I have to leave you so soon but I promise I'll be there for you" I said as tears left my eyes.

"Y/n?" I heard as I turned to see Lauren staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"Yea love?" I said as I got up and walked towards her quietly not wanting to wake up Alexander.

"Are you leaving Alexander and I?" She questioned as I let the tears leave my eyes finally. I couldn't be stronge anymore, it was to much.

"I have lung cancer" I blurted out.

******************************************
12 votes for a part two; if you want!
Did you like it or nah
Thanks for reading love! 🌹
Word count: 1033