11-lets get lost

*not proof read*

Y/n

"You ready to make a hit y/n?" Noah Cyrus asked as I smiled while nodding as she walked into the booth and started singing her part as I messed with the sound bored till she finished her part.

"This is going to be one good song!" She yelled out as she exited the booth as I laughed. She sent me an excited smile before she asked me and unexpected question.

"Who's this song about anyways?" She asked again as she walked to the mini fridge they put in the studio and took out two bottles of water and throws one at me which I caught.

"It's about some is all you need to know." I said as she nodded while taking a break to go talk to her older sister Miley as I told her it was ok because I was going to edit the song and come up with a beat which she agreed to.

It had been an hour of me messing with the sound bored till there was a knock on the studio door. I quickly shut off the song as I got up fixing my hair and glasses. I opened the door to find scooter with none other then Lauren jauregui herself.

"Hey y/n can we come in to talk business?" Scooter asked as I nodded opening up the door wider as both of them entered. Lauren took a seat on the couch as scooter stood.

"You know Lauren right?" Scooter asked as i nodded walking back over to my chair and taking as seat looking up at him.

"Well you are both going to do a song together." He said with as smile as he waved Lauren over as she smiled and got up walking over to us. She was beautiful, she sent me a smile as I smiled back.

"Lauren meet y/n he'll be helping you with the song that you will both produce." Scooter explained as Lauren extended a hand, awaiting a handshake as I felt my heart break a little inside.

It was fucked up seeing your girlfriend in front of you and pretend like she'd never met you before, when we've been together for three years now. She still hadn't told anyone we were together not even the girls which was fucked up.

"Nice to meet you y/n." She said politely as I sent her a fake smile which she didn't notice surprisingly.

"Likewise." I mumbled out as she slowly let her hand drop to her side with a slight frown as I quickly looked away.

"Anyways how's the song going with Noah?" Scooter asked taking a seat beside mine as he messed with the sound bored till the song came on.

"I never needed you like I do right now
I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me

Gave you up 'bout twenty one times
Felt those lips tell me twenty one lies
You'll be the death of me
Sage advice
Love, lovin' you could make Jesus cry

When I hear you sayin', "Darlin', your kiss is like an antidote"
I'm fightin' like I'm Ali
But you got me on the ropes

I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me

Couldn't hear the thunder, but I heard your heart race
Couldn't see the rain, we're too busy makin' hurricanes
Love ain't easy when it ain't my way
But it gets hard, when you ain't here makin' me crazy

Baby, say the word, darlin'
You know just how to hold the sucker down
So I'll see you in the morning
I can't watch you walk out

I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me