77- unknown number?

77- Unknown number? | y/n texts the number he thought was his baby mommas but ended up texting someone that definitely isn't her (: sorry for any errors in advance. Yours and Camila son ^
_________________________________

786-759-2556

I looked down at my phone seeing it light up and vibrating making me sigh and decline the call. It's the third time this number has called and I don't recognize it so I wasn't going to bother answering it since it could be random callers.

I checked the time seeing it was 4:30pm now as I laid on my bed continuing reading my favorite book 'to kill a mockingbird' til I felt my phone buzz making me groan. I sighed as I grabbed my book mark and set it to the page I was at and picked up my phone seeing five messages from the number that just called me.

786-756-2556: you're such a fucked up mother Camila! I can't believe you drop mason off at my door without even calling or texting me your lucky dinah watched him til i got out of work!

786-756-2556: what would've happened if someone took mason you dumbass! You don't seem to think right since you've been with that prick Matthew

786-756-2556: you let that bastard hit our son! I swear camila I'm taking your ass to court. I've had enough of your bullshit parenting skills and you putting guys before our kids I've told you plenty of times our son comes first over everyone.

786-756-2556: don't bother coming to pick him up because today was the last time you'll be seeing our son. I'm so sick of the person you've become over the last two years so I hope your happy.

786-756-2556: MASON OUR SON has fucking bruises all over his back and stomach along with a busted lip and you clearly don't seem to care. I SWEAR CAMILA CABELLO IM BEATING THAT MOTHERFUCKER YOUR WITH FOR TOUCHING OUR SON!

I read all the texting making my eyes widen in shock. Jeez this Camila girl really was a bad mom to let this guy Matthew hit her son and not do anything about it. I was just going to type back at this mystery dude when I got another text.

786-756-2556: fuck you I hope you rot in hell camila!

I chuckled reading that and shook my head. This dude definitely had a temper just from reading how he spoke over text. I could only imagine how it'd be in person.

768-231-2700: um..I'm not camila

I sent it seeing the 'read' sign pop up under the text I'd sent just as the bubbles popped up showing he was texting. I chewed on my bottom lip nervously awaiting his response, I wasn't even camila but damn reading his text made me feel like I was in trouble my damn self.

786-756-2556: Don't play dumb Camila. I'm really serious about you not seeing mason. Ever.

I sighed again and began typing a response quickly trying to prove I wasn't this camila chick which was obviously in some real hot ass water right now from these texts I've read. I'll make sure to let ally know to pray for this girl, looks like she's gonna need it.

768-231-2700: I'm not camila okay I'll even send a picture to show I'm not her. I'm sorry about whatever's going on between you too but you've got the wrong number.

I pressed sent just as the 'read' appeared again under the text. I groaned knowing he was probably going to continue saying I was camila so I pressed the home button and clicked on my gallery picking a picture to send to him quickly before he responded again bitching me out about well rather bitching out this camila girl. It made me wanna find this girl and beat her ass as well since I was taking all the heat for her fucked up parenting right now.