46- Down

In honor of 7k readers; enjoy!! 🌹

**************************************************************

No ones pov

"I'm sorry ma'am but it looks like your bank account has been closed" the worker said to a raven beauty who sighed sadly and walked towards the exit where her boyfriend y/n was waiting for her.

"Hey baby" y/n said with a smile when he seen the raven haired girl walked out but it quickly vanished when he seen the frown on her lips.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he met her half way and took her in his arms as she hugged him tightly.

"We-were broke" she said her voice muffled since her head was buried in his chest. He sighed as he hugger her tighter and kissed her lip.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled into her hair as she shook her head.

"It's not your fault" she mumbled out as he nodded but deep down he was mad at his self. He was supposed to make her happy, give her any and everything she wanted and desired and right now he was failing at that.

"C'mon let's go" he said as he pulled them to the car as he opened the door for Lauren. she got in saying a small thank you as he shut it and walked to his side as he got in.

*skip to apartment*

When they pulled up to the apartment y/n quickly put the car and park and jumped out making his way to Lauren's said as he opened the door for her like he's done for so long and helped her out.

"Thank you babe" she said kissing his lip as he smiled and nodded closing the door and leading her inside the apartment.

The next thing that seen made Lauren sad and y/n mad. There stuck to there apartment door was a red paper that said in big letter: evicted; and there was to packed bags beside the door.

The sight brought tears to Lauren's eyes as she finally let them fall.  y/n quickly went and picked up both there bags as there old nosey neighbor looked at him.

"What the fuck are you looking at!" Y/n screamed at the neighbor as she rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut as y/n ran a hand through his brunette hair frustratedly.  he walked towards a crying Lauren and took her hand.

She held his hand tightly as he walked them out the apartment and to there car. It was sad losing everything you work so hard for Lauren thought to herself as y/n loaded everything in the back seat and opened the door for Lauren who quickly gets in tears still leaving her gloomy grey eyes as people stare at them.

"What! Never seen someone fucking cry before!" Y/n yelled once again as he glared at the people who quickly looked away and went back to what they where doing before as y/n got in the car.

"Where we going to go?" Lauren choked out as y/n took her hand in his and thought of where they could go.

"We can go to your parents if you'd like?" He asked as he drove out the apartment complex.

"Ok" was all she said as she leaned on y/n's shoulder and closed her eyes hoping it be a nightmare she'd wake up from.

*skip to Lauren's parents house*