53- It Ain't Me

53- It Ain't Me | Lauren and y/n break up over y/n's drinking and partying problems and writes a song about it, enjoy! |

L A U R E N

"I can't deal with you anymore y/n, your out of control"

I said to sad looking y/n. It made me regret saying all that to him but I needed to be happy and sadly he wasn't making me happy anymore because he wasn't ever even home.

"Lauren p-please I'm sorry, I-i love you"

He begged with tears leaving his amber eyes making my cheat heavy. I hated seeing him like this, he looked broken and lost.

"Y/n I love you to but you need to change"

I explained, he rubbed his eyes and looked down nodding slightly. I sighed and got up grabbing my keys and leaving our shared apartment. I'd be staying at my parents house for awhile.

*one month later*

"Famous star y/n y/l/n spotted at another night club. The bartender that was serving the twenty two year old says that y/l/n spent at least nine thousand dollars on drinks, he took to Snapchat videoclips of him drinking and dancing, and on his Instagram he posted pictures of his fellow modeling female friends. It seems that once him and Lauren jauregui of fifth harmony split he turned into a mess, I'm not sure what's up with him but he needs to get his business together, he has very strong and loving fans that constantly support him through everything so he needs to make a change, in other news-"

I shut my laptop and leaned my head back with a sigh. He was getting worser with each day that went by, the constant partying and getting drunk.

I just laid there and thought of how he ever ended up there anyways, like what led him to where he is now, with all the drinking and partying. My thoughts were cut short though when I heard my phone go off.

I reached over the couch and unplugged it from the charger, looking at the caller I.D to see it was y/n calling me. I felt my heart beating like crazy, even though we where on some type of break, he still drove my heart crazy.

I answered the phone to hear loud music, knowing now that he was probably at a club drunk off his ass.

"Laureeeeeeeem babygirllllll I misssss youuuuuu"

He slurred out making me close my eyes and sigh. It made me smile though too because he missed me and still loved me.

"Y/n where are you?"

I asked after hearing him arguing with someone till he quieted down.

"I d-don't know"

He hiccuped out making me smile, he's Such a lightweight.

"Ok well stay on the phone with me bab- y/n"

I sighed to myself noticing how I almost called him 'babe', I put him on speaking and went to twitter knowing fans and paps probably spotted him somewhere.

After a couple of minutes of searching, I finally found out which club he was at. I quickly got my keys and walked out the front door and to my car driving to the club hearing y/n mumble nonsense on the line making me chuckle. He tends to do that when he's drunk, like really drunk.