31-The difference

L A U R E N - P O V

"Fuck you" he screamed in my face as I rolled my eyes and got my purse.

"No thanks it's quite small" I said back as his cheeks heated up and he glared at me as I smiled innocently and walked out his house slamming the door hard.

Luis santos, total fuckboi who just used girls. I was twenty five years old and still haven't found the right person, maybe I didn't have a soulmate or something  like that.

I walked the busy streets of New York and seen millions or different faces mixed between men and women as I sighed glancing down at the black heels that where hurting my feet.

I was so concentrated on my heels I didn't even play attention to where I was going that I ended up bumping into someone.

"Shit sorry" they said as I looked up for my eyes to meet striking blue ones that looked worried.

"Are you ok?" He asked again a little Australian accent showing as I looked at him in awe. He was very attractive, dark blue eyes, sharp jaw line with a little scruff and really kissable lips along with dark raven messy hair that he somehow pulled off very well.

"Miss?" He said which made me cringe. I hated when people called me that.

"It's Lauren" I said as he smiled which made me smile too. Gosh this man is so beautiful.

"Well nice to meet you Lauren, I'm y/n" he said as he held his hand out for a handshake, which I shook. The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine, I wonder how he sounds when he has se-

"So would you like to uh I don't know have a drink with me?" He questioned as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly which made me smile, could he get any cuter.

"Yea" I said in a dreamy voice as he smiled widely and nodded taking my hand in his large one as we walked towards a bar I'd never noticed before.

We quickly picked a place to sit in the back as I slid in the booth and him beside me as he waved over the waiter who asked us what we'd be drinking.

"Rum" he stared as he glanced at me as I rose an eyebrow at him as he smiled.

"Strawberry vodka" I said as the waiter quickly wrote it down and left leaving me and y/n alone in silence, which surprisingly wasn't awkward but comfortable.

After a few minutes of us stealing glances at one another y/n finally spoke.

"So uhm what's a beautiful woman like yourself doing out?" He said as he glanced up at me then back down at his fingers.

"I got in a fight with my now ex boyfriend" I stated as I looked around the bar. It wasn't packed but it wasn't empty either.

"To bad for him" y/n mumbled out as I turned back to him.

"How so?" I asked as he looked up as our eyes met for the second time tonight before he broke it and looked back down.

"He lost someone beautiful and smart" he said and before I could ask him anything else the waiter came and set our drinks down as y/n thanked him as the waiter went off to the group of girls calling him over as I looked towards the group and seen a bunch of girls in tight dresses and skirts with reviling shirts that where flirting it up with the waiter.

"Lauren" I heard as I turned away from the group and faced y/n again.

"Yea" I asked as I took a sip of my drink and set it back down as he smiled at me.

"Tell me something about yourself" he said with a smile as he took a sip of his drink as I thought what I should tell him.

"I'm twenty five and I'm a teacher at a nyu" I said as he nodded with a thinking face as I took another sip of my drink.

"What about you, what do you do?" I asked after a few more minutes of silence as he looked up at me.

"I'm twenty and I uh do YouTube, photography and a-little modeling " he said with a small smile as I nodded.

We I could see him as a model, he got the looks.

"I could see you as a model since your very attractive" I said as he chuckled lightly and flashed me a smile.

"Thanks now if you don't mind me asking; what happened between you and your ex?" He said with a nervous look as I took another sip of my drink.

"He's my age and he still acts like a kid, I want a guy who's serious when needed to be and playful when it's the time, not an idiot that thinks he's funny" I said with a sigh as I rolled my eyes thinking of Luis and his childish behavior.

"I see where your coming from" y/n said with a nod as he finished his rum and made a face as I chuckled at him.

"Let's dance" he said as I giggled and nodded as he stood up and walked us through the countless sweaty people as he stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Your very beautiful" he whispered as his hand went to my cheek as he caressed it gently as I closed my eyes, enjoying him just doing that.

A song came on that happened to be my favorite as he pulled me closer to him by my waist as we danced.

I don't know when but soon I was grinding on him with his hands around my waist.

"We should stop" he breaths out against my neck as I shake my head and turn around to meet his light blue eyes now.

"No" I said as he shook his head but I was already dragging him towards the exit as he stopped and turned towards me once again.

"I-I don't want to you know do that since your slightly drunk" he said quietly as I smiled.

Any other guy would have agreed to this in a heartbeat, but here's this one guy who doesn't want to do it for a good reason.

"Ok" I said with a small smiled.
******************************************
This might not make sense, but when I make the second part you'll probably understand more.
Thank you for reading! 🌹
13votes for a part 2!
Word count:1101