7-she's pregnant

(Just imagine Lauren's stomach that big)

Lauren

"Ok and a 1,2,3" Sean said as we all danced but I felt myself getting dizzy as I quickly ran to the restroom to throw up.

Leaned back on the bathroom wall and slowly slid down as I felt my eyes water with tears. I ran a hand through my hair. I heard light knocks as I slowly got up and quickly wiped my tears so it didn't look like I was crying.

I opened the doors to see the girls all standing there with worried looks as I forced a smile. "Lo are you ok?" Dinah asked as she felt my forehead which made me laugh as I nodded pulling her hand away from my forehead.

"Are you sure we could tell Sean to cancel today's rehearsal?" Normani said as I shook my head walking out the bathroom with the girls following behind me.

"Lauren!" I heard someone yell as I frowned my brows and turned where I heard the voice come from to see y/n running down the hallway with a big smile on his face as he scooped me up which made me scream.

"Y/n baby put me down!" I said as I laughed. He put me down as I felt like throwing up again from him spinning us around. I quickly ran back to the bathroom and threw up again as I felt someone pull my hair back and rub my back smoothly.

"Lauren babe are you ok?" I heard that familiar voice owned by y/n as he sat down by me once I stopped throwing up.

I knew sooner or later I would have to tell him and I was hoping later but of course god wasn't on my side since I had to tell him a lot sooner. I washed out my mouth and sat by y/n.

"Y/nn" I said quietly as I felt my eyes water with tears. I was hoping he didn't leave me because of this.

"Yea babe?" He said quickly as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder pulling me into his chest as I grabbed onto his shirt pulling him closer to me as I snuggled up to him.

"I-i-I'm p-pregnant." I said quickly as I shut my eyes tightly waiting for him to yell or get mad but he did. He ended up pulling me closer to him as I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I love you." He said he slowly turned my head to him as I still had my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes hermosa" he whispered as I slowly fluttered opened my eyes to find his blue eyes looking at me with so much adoration and love.

"I love you too" I said as I kissed him with all the passion and love I had in me as he smiled into the kiss which made me smile also.

We slowly pulled away as I fluttered my eyes opened to see he had a wide smile as he looked at me his eyes where shining brightly which made me smile widely where my cheeks hurt but I didn't care since he wasn't leaving me, he was here to stay.

"So what do you think our little chicken will be?" He asked as he looked down at my stomach with the same adoration and love in his eyes.

"I don't know but whatever we have I'll love it no matter what." I said looking down at my stomach to as y/n took my hand and held it.

"Lauren I truly do love you and I'll stick by your side one hundred percent no matter what, I'll do anything for you just to see that smile of yours and that glow in them galaxy eyes of yours and our chicken too." He said as he looked me in the eyes as I felt another wave of tears coming.

Those where and are the nicest words anyone's ever said to me in my inter life. He was and is such a great guy I don't know how I got so lucky but I thank god everyday for sending y/n to me, he'd come into my life when my grandmother died and I was so fucked up at the time I thought I'd lost myself till y/n walked into my life and changed that, giving me hope that apart of me was still there.

I also thank my grandmother too, I know if she would have met y/n she would love him and tell me to marry him or something that had to do with marriage. She must have seen the pain I was in and sent y/n to me, and if she did I was extremely grateful.

Anyone would be lucky to have y/n he was mine, he could easily win over any girl with his charming smile and he'd won me over and we'd been going strong for four years already which was the longest relationship I'd ever had because all the fuckboi's I'd had to go through to get to this wonderful man.

He brought out all these sides of me that I didn't know existed and when I took him around to meet my mom and dad, I think they fell in love with him too.

He was so nervous by he'd won over my dad because they where both big ass football fans and he also won over my mom with talking about cooking and when Chris and Taylor met him it was like they knew each other forever. Basically everyone loved him.

Now here we where four years later and we where still going strong. We where both freshly twenty two just a month ago and what y/n had did for me was so romantic and sweet.

Now here we where sitting on the restroom floor staring at one another with so much love and adoption in our eyes.

"Marry me" he whispered as I my eyes widen as my mouth was agasp. Did he just say what I think he said?

"Wh-aat?" I said confusingly as he smiled showing them cute dimples that I loved. I felt my eyes start to water again as I nodded my head.

"Yes yes a million times yes" I said as he smiled and brought me into another kiss as I felt an explosion of love go off in me as we kissed passionately.

He loved me even though I was pregnant. I loved him not matter what.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well this is yet another sucky image hope you liked

Vote please :)

Word count: 1110