26- havana cuba pt.2

Y / N - P O V

So we've been driving around Cuba and going to little places and now we where parking zoom as all the people glanced at us and looked at zoom in awe.

"Wow y/n everyone is really diggin zoom" zayn said with a chuckle as I nodded as kehlani looked around.

"So where we going?" Kehlani said as she turned back to me as I shrugged and looked at zayn.

"Let's find someone who will show us around" zayn said as I nodded, I locked zoom and we started walking down the street as all the Cubans danced and smoked as loud music played as I smiled. It was really beautiful here, I'd stay here forever if I could.

"It's beautiful guys" kehlani said ass she smiled at people who waved at us as zayn and I nodded.

"It is" zayn said as he looked up at the colorful buildings.

"I'd stay here forever if I could" I said as I looked around as zayn and kehlani nodded in agreement.

"No Jose I'm done, your an asshole I don't even know what I ever saw in you!" I heard someone yell, which sounded like a girl as I glanced at zayn and kehlani who where to busy talking to notice.

"You bitch!" I heard a guys voice boom.

"Guys I'll be right back" I told them as they nodded. I quickly walked faster and turned the corner to see a girl and guy arguing till he'd slapped her hard as it echoed, she quickly put her hand up to her cheek as her striking green eyes watered and the boy stood there smirking. Asshole.

"Hey!" I yelled as I ran towards the boy as his smirk fell and his eyes widen, he was going to run but I quickly got him by his collar and threw him against the wall.

"Ow" he groaned out as I glared down at him.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled at him as he jumped and the girl slowly backed away from me with fear shining in her eyes which made me frown.

"No love I'm not going to hurt you" I said softly as I walked towards her and towered over her since she was short at least around 5'4

She backed away till her back hit the wall and I stood in front of her and slowly removed her hand from her cheek.

There on her left cheek was a small cut and a big red hand mark as I gently caressed it as she hissed which made me pull away quickly.

"Sorry" I whispered as I looked down.

"It's ok" she whispered back, her voice coming out raspy a bit.

"Let's me take you home, not in that way as In I walk you home" I rambled out as she giggled cutely which made me smile at the beautiful sound.

"Yea sure" she said quietly as I nodded which made her giggle again.

"Lead the way" I said as she smiled and walked ahead of me and turned right as I looked left to see zayn and kehlani still talking to the people.

"Do you know them?" She asked as I glanced at her and smiled while nodding as she smiled.

"They could come along too" she said as I shook my head.