39- Meeting the jauregui's

*not proof read*
L A U R E N - P O V

"Y/n babe there's nothing to be scared about there just my parents" I told my boyfriend who was walking back and forth in our shared bedroom, which was making me feel a bit dizzy.

"No but like what if they don't like me." - he said as he turned towards me with a frown as I shook my head. - " what if your dad hates me and throws me out and tells you to never see me again" he rambled on as he stared to pace once again.

I sighed to myself,I knew he'd only think about all the negative outcomes instead of the positive ones, That was y/n, first impressions where everything to him. Which was cute to me but also stressful.

"Y/n" I said as he kept pacing and talking about all the negative outcomes, which started to annoy me as I stood up and walked towards him as I stood in front of him only for him to walk around me and keep pacing as I turned grabbed him by his collar and smashed our lips together as he put his arms and my hips and pulled me closer to him as I smiled into the kiss.

I hate when he freaks out and all that, he walked us to the bed as he laid me down and got on top of me as he looked down at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked as I ran my hands up his shirt as he shook his head still with that goofy grin on his lips.

"I love you" he said as he leaned down and brought us back into a kiss as I put my arms around his neck and rubbed his baby hairs as his kisses stared to trail down my jaw towards my neck as I moaned.

But the moment was ruined when my phone started to ring as I groaned which made y/n chuckle as he got  off me and pulled me up with him as I pouted.

"Answer it love, it could be important" he said as he kissed my pout away as I nodded and sighed as I walked towards my nightstand and picked up the ringing iPhone with a huff.

"What!" I yelled frustratingly, without looking at the caller I.D bad idea.

"No consigues un additude con mí señora joven, soy tu madre, demuestra un cierto respecto!" The voice of my mom yelled as my eyes widen and I pulled the phone away to see the name 'mami' written across the phone as I ran my hand through my hair and sighed as i heard y/n chuckling from being me.
(don't you get an additude with me young lady, im your mother, show some respect)

"Lo siento mami pensé que donde alguien más" I said as my mom ranted to me in Spanish as I closed my eyes and sighed quietly. ( im sorry mami i thought you where someone else)

"¿Sigues viniendo con tu novio, tu padre y yo queremos conocer al chico que tiene a nuestra hija sonriendo como un idiota" she asked after she finished her rant as I smiled at the question. (are you still coming over with your boyfriend, your father and i want to meet the boy who has our daughter smiling like an idiot)

"Sí mami, y/n viene conmigo" I said with a smile as I glanced at y/n who looked up at me and grinned as I chuckled and shook my head. (yes mami, y/n is coming with me)

"Ok, te veo pronto tu padre necesita ayuda con algo, te amo lauren" she said as I heard my dad in the background as I chuckled. ( ok, ill see you soon your father needs help with something, i love you lauren)

"Te amo demasiado Mami le dice a papá, taylor y chris que los amo y los voy a ver pronto" I said back as she said an ok and hung up. (love you too mami tell papa,taylor and chris i love them and ill be seeing them soon )