89- safe inside pt.2

The part you've all been waiting for..enjoy! Sorry for any errors
——

"We need to talk y/n"

——

Yns pov

"What happened? Why do you look so sad?" Camila asked while we stood on the side of the stage. I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"Nothing.." I said while Fixing my guitar.

Camila stayed silent and shuffled beside me and I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my head watching and waiting for me to say something. My mood wasn't the best since the talk i'd had with Lauren. It was a month later, tour still going on and I'd managed to distance myself from everyone and get lost in making my first official album which was indeed all about Lauren, would she ever know? No, she was too busy being in love with someone else, that someone else being ty.

"Y/n your next!" I heard making me nod and walk forward before stopping again and glancing back at Camila seeing a hopeful look. She'd been the only one consistently by my side trying to talk to me but I wasn't budging.

"Um.." I paused.

Camila still kept her eyes on me.

"Yea?"

"Thank you, for being a good friend.." I said quietly breaking eye contact but I could've sworn I'd seen hurt within her brown eyes. No couldn't have been. She was about to speak til Shawn ran behind her wrapping his arms around her small waste startling the brunette. The Canadian smiled at me me while I nodded at him and proceeded to the stage leaving both brunettes to chat. We were all doing sound check for the new stadium we were playing for and I was the last.

I walked up to the microphone and looked at all the empty chairs that'd be full later tonight and sighed clutching my black guitar. Shawn and I were the only gutsiest on tour. I knew how to play almost every instrument at a certain extent but majority of what I'd stuck to was piano and guitar because I thought they were the smoothest and ones who could reach the heart the most.

"Check 1 check 2 !" I tapped getting a thumbs up from the stage help. I nodded back as the spot light turned on and shined on me. I closed my eyes gathering myself enough to sing this song I wanted to share with my fans tonight. One breathe in and one breathe out, this is what you need.

"You walk into the room and now my hearts been stolen"

I breathed out.

——

Camilas pov

"You walk into the room and now my hearts been stolen"

Y/n sung as Shawn swayed us side to side. I held shawns hand that rested on my stomach looking out towards the raven haired boy who continued to strum his guitar, eyes closed looking peaceful just on stage singing his heart out. I knew we all had that look, everyone on tour was passionate about one thing, singing and being one with the music and lyrics we'd sang. We all sang something from the heart and it's what drove us to get up everyday and go on stage.

Y/n had distanced himself from everyone on tour since he'd spoken to Lauren a month ago and I'd been trying to get him to tell me what Lauren has said but he was yet to say. Lauren and ty still we're together and continued the pda since he was now off tour and just doing interviews each stop we'd had. I couldn't let him sit and break himself over not being able to have someone love and see him the way he'd seen them. The stage light cut off as y/n waved to the stage man and walked off, Shawn stopped and told him how good he'd sounded and congratulated him for his new album he was soon to release. Y/n smiled and nodded to each word Shawn had spoke but the hallow look in his eyes showed it all. It wasn't hard to know almost every song was written specifically for Lauren, she was oblivious through it all though.