61- fallen angel (pt:1)

Imagine 61- fallen angel | just read to find out, I love there new song angel it's pretty dope the album too! (Pt:1) |

I really don't know a lot about angels and fallen agains so just bare with me, thanks also sorry for any mistakes that where made.

********

"You have broken a rule of being a guardian! That will not go unnoticed by him!" He yelled as they took me by my arms and led me to him, he sat on a chair graciously with a look of disappointment once he saw me.

"I'm sorry my child; I now cast you out of heaven" he said with a flick of his hands I was falling down from the clouds full speed. The clouds I'd just fell from closed up like a magical portal.

I closed my eyes hearing the wind in my ears waiting for the hard impact I'd soon have on the ground. I'd committed a sin so therefore I was casted out of heaven - before I was a angel of god I used to be a soldier in the army till there was this big explosion that had killed me - all I remembered when I was laying there bleeding out was the beautiful white light that had came down and touched my heart then I was suddenly in a all white room.

Now here I am falling from the heavens over saving a woman who was pregnant from getting hit by an eighteen wheeler from dying. We aren't supposed to help the people god has set on this world because we could mess up the cycle of life if the person dies to soon or to late or something changes that corse, it's all a chain reaction - everyone is connected in some sort of way.

*****
Lauren

"Are you ok normani?" I asked her since she's been closed off ever since her near death experience she had three days ago.

"Y-yea laur I'm-I'm fine" she stuttered out looking down at her small baby bump - I sighed and nodded leaning over to kiss her forehead then got up.

She was almost hit by an eighteen wheeler but somehow she didn't - she said she closed her eyes once she seen it coming but it didn't - the last thing she remembered was big soft hands touching her shoulders then she was on the other side of the road where she seen the eighteen wheeler had zoomed by on the other side of the road

She was saved somehow, I was so shocked when she'd told me about it, at first I didn't believe it but I don't know, I started to believe her. I'm just glad that my niece or nephew are still safe after when went to the doctor just yesterday.

BOOM!!

I heard making me jump as I looked towards normani who's eyes were wide looking around our small house. She jumped up and ran to the window that showed all the back of the house, and gasped.

"Lauren!" She yelled making me jump again as I got up and going towards the window were she was standing. I looked out the window to see a big hole in the ground like a explosion went off.

"Lets go check it out" I said taking normani's hand as she nodded. We quickly ran down the stairs and to the back sliding door. We slid it open and ran to the hole, it was deep. We crawled down the hole and see someone at the bottom laying down naked, taking a closer look I seen it was a guy.

"Normani" I whispered-yelled looking up at her as her mouth hung open while she nodded her head.

"Let's get him out" she said. I nodded and took his arm pulling him up a bit, he was really heavy for one guy, I looked him over noticed small marks all along his body, I thought nothing of it and pulled him more into me as I crawled backwards up the dirt hole.

Once I was close enough to normani she got his arms and pulled him up with the help of me, I stepped out the hole next and crawled to the raven haired guy.

"What do we do?" I whispered to normani who was looking at him with a thinking face, she took off her jacket leaving her in a white shirt and threw the jacket over his private parts then looked back at me.

"I think he's alive" she said making my eyes widen.

"How he just fell from the sky - from i don't know how many feet in the air - are you sure?" I said to her, she nodded.

"His cheats is still moving up and down, he doesn't have any kinda injuries from the fall, so he must be alive" she said. I sighed running a hand through my hair as I scooted towards him.

He had dark raven hair and black eyebrows, clean shaved sharp cheek bones and some nice light pink kissable lips with a scar on his top lip, very muscular but not over muscular, if that makes sense? All together he was a good looking guy who fell out the sky and into normani and i's shared house backyard.

Suddenly a joke popped into my mind making me smile and bite my lip as a laugh slipped my lips as normani looked over at me questionably.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"It might be raining hot guys normani" I said making her snort and shake her head.

"Now is not the time for lame jokes jauregui, they sound worser then Camila's - and that's saying a lot" she said making me pout.

"Whatever, what do we do with the sexy nude guy?" I asked making normani laugh again and shake her head.

"Take him inside and see if he wakes up" she said. I nodded and leaned forward to touch the guys arm, when I came in contact with his arm there was a small jolt that I felt making me pull my hand away.

"Lauren" normani called but I ignored her and continued to look at him, suddenly this headache came over making me rub my temple.

"I'm sorry my child; I now cast you out of heaven!" I heard making me jump, the voice in my head as I looked down at the guy again just as his eyes fluttered open.

"A-are you ok?"

*******************************************
Feedback?? Thoughts?? Opinions?? Part two??

I'm sorry I haven't updated for awhile, that storm Harvey and shit effected my family which had us stuck in the house and I had to take care of my baby sister so I was super busy.

I published 'incest/1000 hands' for those of you who wanted that transformed into a book. Go check it out, I published one part already!

I have a few books I want to publish and one of those happens to be a Camren book, I don't usually do Camren books but I suddenly had an idea to do one that would only fit them.

If you enjoyed this lil imagine drop a like and comment because I need frends, I have a twitter, you should follow me so we can be frends and maybe other things 😏 no jk just frends ((:

Twitter: @ MMiNdOfMiNdd

What's your favorite song from the 5h album??, I love 'bridges' and 'Don't say you love me'

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night or afternoon and smile because you look beautiful with that smile. 🌹❤️