48- There for you

Y/n pov

"Y/n come on tour with us, it'll be fun"

Lauren said making me sigh. She's been telling me this since the beginning of there tour.

"Laur I already told you I can't, I have to work so I can have money to pay my apartment"

I said rubbing my temple.

"Please y/nn the girls miss you; I miss you"

She said in her famous baby voice.

"Lauren don't start"

I said.

"Y/n please, just for four weeks maybe a month"

Lauren said again, I could practically see the pout on her lips.

"I'll see laur but I'm not making any promises"

I said making Lauren cheer on the other side of the line as I chuckled.

"Yay I love you y/n, but I have to go on stage already, I'll call you after"

She said. My heart fluttered when she said that, which made me grin.

"Yea laur have you forgot I'm in Miami, which means different time zones, so I'll talk to you tomorrow"

I said which made her whine.

"Ugh ok then y/n, goodnight"

She said and hung up. I rolled over and looked up at the celling. What was I going to do? I wanted to see Lauren and the girls cause I haven't seen them in a while but I also needed money to keep my car and apartment.

All the thoughts started to give me a headache so I just closed my eyes and went to sleep thinking of what I should do.

*the next day*

"Uh mrs. Martinez I was wondering if I could get four weeks off?" I asked my boss. She turned around and looked at me with a shocked look.

"What?" She asked looking at me with a raised brow.

"Yea uhm I was wondering if I could get a four week break but if I can't I'll understand" i rambled out. She shook her head and walked over to her desk and took a seat.

"Yes y/n you can have a four week break, you'll still get paid" she said with a smile making my eyes widen. I didn't think she'd say yes.

"Uh thank you mrs. Martinez" I said with a small smile,
She just nodded and dismissed me.

I walked out her office just as my best friend Louis Came up to me with a smile.

"Hey lou" I said. He quickly pull me into a hug then dragged me outside.

"Lou what the hell lad" I said which made him chuckle.

"Sorry y/n I'm just sad" he said with a pout making me roll my eyes at him.

"And why are you sad lou?" I asked making him sigh sadly.

"Your leaving me and you didn't even tell me" he said glaring at me.

"Would you like to come then lou?" I asked making him cheer as he jumped up and down like a kangaroo.

~skip to you being on tour w/ the girls~

"Louis get back here!"

I yelled at the brunette as we ran down the halls all the way outside making the fans scream when they saw us.