55- Will you? (1/3)

imagine 55- Will you? | Liam Payne's brother y/n proposes to Lauren on her birthday only for Lauren to say no which breaks y/n's heart|

Sorry for the long wait, I've been working on a new story(s) and I've been trying to come up with some good imagines for you all.
********

"Liam are you sure she will say yes?" I asked my brother, who smiles at me and puts his hands on my shoulders and nods with a smile.

"Mate I'm sure she'll say yes, Lauren loves you" Liam says calming my nerves a bit but not fully. We where at my house getting ready to pick up Lauren and the girls.

"Liam I've never been so nervous in my entire life" I breathed out as the brunette chuckled making me playfully push him.

"Calm down y/n, now are you ready or not? I really want to see normani" he said with a wide smile, I looked at him then shook my head going to the small leather couch and picking up my black jacket then turned to the smiling brunette and giving him a nod.

*time skip*

"Babe!!" The chocolate beauty said as she ran to my smiling brother in heels which always amazed me and was sometimes amusing, well only when it was Camila since she was so clumsy but enough to make her adorable, but not as adorable as my girlfriend of course.

The two love birds where hugging each other like they hadn't seen each other in years, which caused me to chuckle and ended up gaining there attention. Normani smiled at me her cheeks with a light blush as she quickly pulled me into a tight hug as I hugged her back and chuckled a little as Liam smiled at our interaction.

"I've missed you too y/n but not as much as Liam. Sorry not sorry" she said after we pulled away and went back to Liam's side. I smiled at her and shook my head.

They went back to acting like a loving couple as I turned to see her. The very woman who had me locked under a undying love spell, the aesthetic ravishing raven haired beauty walked to me with a smile that could kill anyone with that beauty.

I ran and picked her up as she squealed making me smile.

"Babe put me down!" She yelled through the giggles as I did what she asked. She smiled up at me and put her pale arms around my neck and leaned up capturing my lips in a astounding kiss. The kisses we always shared were always magical to me and I hoped they were the same to her.

Once we pulled away from the mini make-out session she smiled at me then pecked my lips three times causing me to smile like a idiot. She had this distinctive effect on me, I've never felt that type of feeling with anyone I've dated before.

"I missed you" she said stuffing her head in the crook of my neck as I pulled her closer to me by her waist. She was on tour and the management left her have a month off for her birthday, which I was extremely grateful for, since we haven't seen each other in awhile.

"I missed you too; so much" I said kissing her neck as I felt a wet substance on my shoulder then a small sniffle making me pull away for the pleasant hug. I looked into her eyes to see they a gloomy grey, her nose a light pink as I frowned and whipped away the tears.

"I-I'm sorry" she choked out. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"Why are you apologizing for crying?" I asked caressing her cheek as she sniffled more and hugged my waist.

"I don't know, I'm sorry I'm crying though. I probably look ugly" she mumbled into my cheat. I felt my heart hurt hearing her say that. One thing I wish I could change was her insecurities, a girl like her never deserved to doubt there self or there beauty. No girl should ever think any less of themselves