73- hurt

73- |Lauren hurts you after y'all decide to break up and after three years you finally see each other and end up talking (sorta) sorry for any errors |

____________________________________

Y/n POV.

"Alright are you ready to sing your song y/n?" David said looking at me with a huge smile. I lightly smiled back and nodded even though I wasn't really up to it but I have to do this for my fans. They deserve this from me after how long I've been making them wait for the album which, I'm almost done with.

I'm releasing one song off the album which I know they'll love because it's unexpected. I didn't post about it at all so they just think it's a song off my previous album. Boy are they in for a treat.

"And now who you've all been waiting for" the guy with the microphone said. I didn't even know who he was but he smiled wide at the crowd as they all began to scream.

"Here's y/nnn!" He said quickly jogging off the stage as he smiled at me and nodded. I smiled back as David and sommer looked at me with smiles.

"You can do this babe" sommer said with a smile as she leaned up and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I hope so" I mumbled as I walked on the stage once the lights dimmed.

The song I was gonna sing was something I'd put off for so long because it was about a certain girl that was in my past. She was my past and i was hers.

The girl that damaged me.

"Rewind, Friday night never forget it
How you let me go
No more lies I'll be fine I know where I'm headed
Probably should've known"

I sang as I closed my eyes. Finally letting this song be heard is what I needed. I needed them to know how I really was feeling and with this song I felt like I was almost there. She meant so much to me and I couldn't believe she hurt me so bad but luckily sommer was there to help me through it.

"Now you're gonna say pretty please forgive me
Fool me once told you twice you're gonna regret it
Now you're all alone yeah
Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent you can't erase me
I'll have you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory and the aftertaste
Close your eyes, you can hide
Try to forget me, but I'm everywhere
I'm the smell on your sheets you regretted
When you left me there
Now you're gonna say pretty please forgive me yeah
But it hurts it gets worse you know nobody said it would be fair
Oh"

"I - I'm sorry goodbye y/n" she said as she walked out the door making me drop to my knees as the tears fell. I picked up my phone after sitting there for a few minutes and dialed sommers phone.

"Heyoo curly boy" she said sweetly making me smile as I wiped my tears. I sniffed alil which made her stop giggling.

"Y/n what's wrong? Are you crying?" She said in a serious worried tone making my eyes water again.

"Y-yea" I choked out as the tears fell more consistently. She was gone, she left me.

"I'm on the way baby boy" she said as I nodded even though she couldn't see me and hung up. I got up and looked around the apartment with all the memories playing in my head and suddenly the sadness faded into anger which made me pick up the picture of the raven haired girl and I as I threw it across the room. It hit the wall as the glass flew all over the floor, that one action released some of the sadness as I picked up a glass vase that held the first rose I ever gave her and chunked it too just as sommer came into the room. I'm sure I almost broke every glass item in my apartment.