44- Strangers

Y/n pov

"Y/n!" I heard my sister yell as I groaned and got up walking down stairs.

"What the hell do you want Lucy?" I asked looking up to see Lucy glaring at me and Lauren smiling at me.

"Really? Your such an ass" Lucy said rolling her eyes as I copied her which made Lauren laugh as I smiled at the sound.

I may or may not have a crush on my sisters off and on girlfriend. She's just really beautiful inside and out but Lucy must be blind since the amount of times they've broke up is a record.

"Hey y/nn" she said with a cute smile as I smiled back as Lucy cleared her throat and glared at me more as I rolled my eyes.

"What brings you here? From the looks of it Lucy already has a stick up her ass" I said jokingly as Lucy smacked my arm making Lauren giggled cutely which made the butterflies awaken in my stomach as she shook her head.

"I'm off of tour for three months so I thought why no spend them with you and your sister" Lauren said with a shrug as I nodded with a smile as I turned and walked up the stairs.

"Have fun" I said halfway up the stairs.

"Wait y/nn" Lauren called as I quickly stopped at my tracks and turned around to look a the raven haired beauty.

"Yea laur?" I said as she smiled at the nickname.

"Would you like to join us?" She asked with a hopeful look in her emerald eyes.

"Uh no, I'm sure Lucy wants to be alone with you and I really don't want to see Lucy and you suck each others faces" I said with a chuckle at the end. The hopeful look in her eyes quickly turned into a sad one as she smiled at me but I could tell it was forced as she nodded.

"Uh yea well I'll see you later y/nn" she said with the same forced smile on her kissable lips as I nodded and turned around jogging up the stairs.

When I entered my room, I just laid down on my bed. Why'd she seem sad about me not wanting to join her and Lucy, she never cared before but why now. All these questions started to float around in my brain but I shook it off when I heard my phone ring.

I looked at the caller I.D and grinned when I seen the name.

'Baby cami 🙈💕'

I quickly slid the green button to the side and pressed the phone against my ear.

"Hey baby cami" I said into the phone as I heard the familiar cute giggle.

"Hey baby y/nn" Camila said back as I smiled at the nickname she'd given me. We'd known each other when Lauren Came back from X factor and she'd introduced us and Camila. Her and  I just clicked. We got along great.

"What you up to cami?" I asked with a small smile. I was the only one who was aloud to call her 'cami' since I gave the nickname to her when we where 15.

"Nothing baby I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me" she said in a baby voice that made me chuckle.

"Of course cami, do you want me to pick you up?" I asked as I sat up on my bed and looked around my room.

"Yes please" she said as I chuckled once more.

"Ok I'll be there in twenty minutes" I said as she cheered and said a quick bye and hung up as I got up. I ended up just putting on:

After I was done changing, I quickly walked down stairs grabbing the keys to my car

I quickly started it up and reversed out the drive way and made my way to Camila's parents house

I quickly started it up and reversed out the drive way and made my way to Camila's parents house. I tapped my fingers to the beat of the music till finally I arrived at Camila's house.

I honked twice and the front door flung open as Camila quickly ran out and ran to my car in heels. I don't know how she does it, Camila's really clumsy and I always wonder how she never falls running in heels.

She got in he car and grinned at me as she leaned in a pecked my lips as I grinned and looked over her outfit, which was:

So if your wondering why Camila kissed me on my lips it because we are each others first. I was her first kiss and she was my first kiss too. Non of the girls knew and neither did Lucy. I loved my sister but she had a big mouth.

"You look beautiful babe" I said as Camila smiled a small blush making it's way onto her cheeks as I chuckled and leaned in kissing her cheek.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked driving as I glanced at her. She had a thinking face on as I chuckled once again. She seemed deep in thought.

"Cami?" I called as I stopped at a red light and took her hand in mine. I kissed her knuckles as she finally looked at me.

"To the mall" she said as she nodded and I smiled as I began to drive towards the mall as Camila started to mess with the radio.

*skip to the mall and all that other shit*

"Y/nn do you like this one?" Camila asked me as she held up a shirt and I looked at it. I nodded as she went somewhere to go try it on I think.

I walked around the store for a few minutes and what I seen next shocked me as I felt anger start to boil up.

To be continued

*************************
What do you think y/n saw?
This is yet another shitty imagine. ((:
Thanks for reading and voting!
Q: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE??
Word count: 998