62- friends (pt:1)

Imagine 62- friends (pt:1) | Chris jauregui also known as the famous Lauren jauregui's brother is graduating along side his best friend y/n y/l/n. |

Sorry for any mistakes.
*****************************************

Chris POV

"I'm so nervous for tomorrow" I said to my best friend y/n who laughed.

"Why are you? We're graduating tomorrow" he said with a smile as I sighed.

"I don't know I just am, my mom and dad said that my sister is going to be here for my graduation" I said with a wide smile as y/n patted my back. He knows how much I miss Lauren when she isn't here.

"That great c" he said. I nodded as we got to our lockers which we're right beside each other. "I'm ready to get out of this hell" y/n said looking around the long hallway filled with all the students.

"Same here y/n/n" I said getting out my last book then shutting my locker as y/n shut his to and looked at his phone. He sighed and put it back in his pocket with a sad look.

"What's wrong dude?" I asked.

"My mum and dad have a business trip and said they can't come to my graduation" he said sadly looking down his eyes watering a little bit. Y/n's family have never been there for him, it was always my family who took care of him, treated him like there own child, so y/n was basically like a brother to me.

"It's alright y/n/n you know my mom and dad will be there for you" I said putting my arm around his neck even though he was taller then me by two or one inch.

"Thanks c that means a lot" he said, I nodded as we walked down the hallway to our class, which was - algebra.

[......]

"He was such a damn dick y/n" I said shaking my head as y/n just laughed making me glare at him.

"Your face when he said that" he said continuing to laugh.

"Shut up" I said pushing him as we walked out the school seeing a bunch of seniors chatting it up by there cars as I walked to y/n's car.

"Lets go home, I miss mom and dad" he said with a smile, I laughed and nodded getting in the black 2017 Dodge Challenger.

Y/n often called my parents mom and dad since they were always there for him like I explained earlier, Lauren didn't know y/n since she was always traveling the world with her girls.

[......]

"We are home!" Y/n yelled running over to the couch and doing a back flip landing on the couch as taylor who sat across from the couch y/n flipped on looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh my god you scared me jerk" she said clutching her chest as y/n laughed. I walked around and took a seat beside him and shook my head.

"The ADHD is coming out tay" I said making her giggle and nodded going back to her phone. Y/n picked up the remote beside him and turned the tv on.

"BOO!" We heard making all us jump and turn around seeing our dad standing there laughing his ass off as my mom walked over to us and pecked our foreheads and hugged us.

"My baby's" she said. "Are graduating" she finished sniffing making taylor giggle, y/n got up and hugged my mom who was crying making dad laugh more, I got up too and hugged my mom as she cried between y/n and I.

"I'm home!" I heard a familiar raspy voice say making taylor jump up off the couch and run to the voice as mom held us tighter, she's been really emotional since y/n and I are graduating tomorrow.

"Mama! Papa!" I heard again and soon Lauren was In the living room with Taylor following behind her smiling widely.

"Mija" my dad said going over to hug Lauren as she hugged him bag with a wide smile.

"I'm ok now boys" mom said to us. We pulled away from her as she continued to sniff, she looked up at the celling and wiped the corner of her eyes.

"Mama why are you crying, and who's- y/n?" Lauren said walking over to mom but stopped when she seen y/n.

"Lauren?" Y/n said looking at her shocked and confused making us all look between the two.

"How do you know each other?" I asked making y/n and Lauren's eyes widen, he glanced at me then at Lauren who walked over to y/n.

"Uh I need to talk to him real quick - thanks bye!" She said pulling y/n with her to the back of the house while we all stood in the living room confused.

[......]

Y/n POV

"What-how do you know Chris?" Lauren asked closing the sliding door behind her then turning to me.

"He's my best friend" I said making her eyes widen.

"What!" She whisper-yelled making me giggle at her face.

"How was traveling the world love?" I asked with a small smile watching her ivory cheeks head up.

"Fun; but I wish you were with me" she said walking over to me and pulling me into a much needed hug. I put my arms around her waist and held her.

Lauren and I met at a party my friend threw and we bumped into each other, literally. We ended up talking that entire night and exchanged numbers. A few months of talking I asked her out, she said yes and has been my girlfriend for five months now.

"I know love, tomorrow I graduate" I said with a smile, leaning down to peck her forehead hearing her sigh in content. "But for now you should go spend time with your family" I said making her whine.

"But I want to spend time with you" she said cuddling more into my chest. I held her tighter not wanting her to go but I also wanted her to spend time with her family, I knew they missed her especially Chris.

"We can spend time together later love, for now go do some family stuff, Chris really missed you" I said making her sigh. She pulled away with a pout and cute puppy dog eyes making me lean down and peck her lips, she pulled me closer by my neck and pushed me up against the wall. I squeezed her hips and bit her lip making her moan.

"Mmm enough go baby" I said pulling away as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Fine" she huffed pulling away then walking towards the sliding door and opening it up then closing it. I stood outside with a smile.

I love her.

***********************************

A lil update since it meh birthday ((:

I hope you liked this, can we get 40 votes? Also do you want a part 2? Thoughts? Opinions?

I'm officially in love with dua lipa, she's so beautiful.

Can I get some requests since I'm running out of ideas slowly. I hope you have a wonderful day/night or afternoon, keep smiling because it's really beautiful!! ❤️🌹

Q: Dua lipa or hailee steinfeld

Till next time babes, stay safe!!