70 - Fingers (1/3)

| Fingers - Lauren and y/n sleep together.
Y/n gets hooked and doesn't know how to tell Lauren because she's still with her boyfriend even though they slept together so he writes her a song with the help of his best friend. part 1/3|

"Fuck you!" Lauren screamed at her boyfriend as he rolled his eyes and walked out. The room now silent as Lauren was looking down wondering why she even stayed with her boyfriend, he was an asshole after all.

She signed and threw herself back onto the bed and fell asleep.
___

"Thanks zack it looks fucking sick man" y/n said to the tattoo artist who was jus done with his tattoo. Zack smiled and laughed.

"You're welcome man. So what you plan to do here in la ?" Zack asked sitting back in his chair folding his arms.

"Planning on hitting up some of these la clubs, I'm on tour with Halsey and her friend Lauren jauregui" y/n said analyzing his tattoo with a small smile. Y/n loved art it was something beautiful to him since he was a small boy.

"Jauregui huh? She's smoking how you stay focused on singing when you got that beauty around you?" Zack asked with a playful smirk as he noticed y/n smiled his cheeks turning a light pink as he chuckled.

"Your right. She is beautiful and normally I'd go for it but she's got a dude and you know me I'm not for the drama." Y/n said as Lauren's green eyes popped into his mind, the way she laughed it was beautiful and courageous. Lauren was beautiful it that wasn't all she was in y/n's eyes.

The first time he'd met her she was sweet and fun to be around. He had his chance to get with her considering Lauren was indeed single when they had there first encounter. Ashley who was good friends with both the stars tried to put them together but they both were to blind to notice.

"You know I'm tired I think I might just go home and crash" y/n said as he looked up at Zack as he nodded with a smile.

"Well let me know when you wanna hit a club you know I'm always down y/n/n" Zack said with a smile.

Y/n nodded and turned to leave out the private room seeing others get tattooed. He smiled walking out the tattoo shop and going to his 2019 Ford Mustang gt.
___

"He's such an ass Lauren leave him" Ashley said to Lauren as they sat on the couch in the dressing room while the make up artist set everything up for the three. They were just missing y/n.

"Yea.. we argued again last night, I didn't cry but I was pissed. I don't know why I even stay with him he doesn't do shit for me" Lauren said her eyebrows scrunching up as she looked down at her hands. The question now in her head. The green eyed beauty was really questioning herself and why she stayed with her asshole boyfriend.

"Good morning beautiful powerful women!" Y/n said skateboarding into the room with coffee and a blunt hanging from his light pink lips, his British accent filling Lauren and Ashley's eats including the make up artist and friend of the stars, Anna.

"Y/n what's up?" Ashley said getting up and taking the blunt and taking a hit as y/n smiled handing her the drink he picked up for her. He looked over at Lauren who was already staring with a small smile watching the two interact.

He walked over to her and handed her another drink as well with some donuts for her and the crew.

"Ok y/n take a seat we have to get you ready" the make up artist said pulling him to the chair making Lauren giggle as she sipped the warm liquid. Ashley walked over taking a donut and sitting back down beside Lauren removing the blunt and passing it to Lauren as she took a bite Of her donut. Lauren's eyes meeting y/n's light brown eyes in the mirror as she took a hit from the blunt.

Y/n raised his brow with a small smirk making Lauren's pale cheeks turn pink as he chuckled and looked down at his phone. Anna ran her hands through y/n's hair and did alil make up under his eyes. Y/n had alil issues when it came to sleeping.

"You really need to get rest sweetie." Anna said to y/n as he groaned.

"I can't, I hate the nightmares" y/n mumbled as Lauren and Ashley looked over at the raven haired boy with sad faces. They both were aware of y/n's issue but they didn't know how to help him.

"I know sweetie.." Anna said with a sad smile. She treated these three like they were her personal kids even though all of them were in there twenties. "Get up now sweetie and take off your shirt and pants. We can't have you wearing that to the award show" Anna said as y/n chuckled getting up.

"My style is great by the way." Y/n said with a smirk.

He took off his shirt exposing all his tattoos on his chest making Lauren's eyes travel all up and down his chest while biting her lip. Y/n's tattoos and body made her own body react some type of way. Y/n then  unbuttoned his black jeans and let them drop exposing his black boxers showing the print of his package making Ashley whistle and start clapping as Anna laughed and Lauren snapped out of her daze by the raven haird guys body.

"Damn y/n looking sexy as always" Ashley said smirking playfully making y/n chuckle and wink.

"Careful you got g" y/n said making her role her eyes and nod. He looked over at Lauren and seen she folded her legs glancing up and meeting his eyes then looking away making him smirk.

*skip ahead*

"Hey...I'm sorry" Lauren's boyfriend said through the phone, his voice soft yet it didn't have the same effect it used to now. Lauren sighed.

"It's fine" Lauren said slowly wondering if she chose the right words on the inside she was screaming but on the outside she was accepting his wack ass apologize. Stupid.

Recently she couldn't get y/n out of her head. The two had been spending quite some time together going to art galleries and out to dinner friendly wise thought since Ashley was with them.

Rumors started to spark that the two were dating and Lauren knew that was the only reason her "boyfriend" was running back even though they hadn't talked in two months and she was sure he was cheating.

____

Part 1 (:

Hope you enjoyed this, I'll be doing a part 2 soon. ZAYNs new song is really dope I'm definitely vibing it since it gave me inspiration to write this. Comment if you want the 2nd part of this.

I feel like this would be a good ass short story but yea let me know if you want part two or for me to turn it into a short story if so how many chapters should it be and who should be involved??

Vote and comment babes!

Xx.