71 - 11 minutes

| Imagine 71 - 11 minutes : based off yungblud and Halsey collaboration of making the unique song '11 minutes'. Sorry for any errors!! |

Chapter 1: denial.

He quickly woke as the alarm went off loudly. He jumped up seeing the clock read 10:59 causing his eyes to widen as a look of panic took crosses his very eyes

He looked at his phone as it ringed once.

Lauren:
I'm 11 minutes away.

He quickly pulled  on his flannel knocking down some stuff on his shelf's but he didn't care. He just ran out his one bedroom apartment quickly running down the lonely street only a few people out til he tripped over a elderly homeless man. He quickly jumped back up continuing to run full speed ahead to beat the fast time on his watch. Looking down he seen it read 11:00.

Just as he was about to reach the tunnel he woke up again in his bed. He couldn't get to her.

"No! No! No! Lauren!" He screamed in denial as his veins bulged out his pale neck, tears starting to form within his eyes. She couldn't be gone, she was the only one he had and now she was gone, everything faded away soon and all he seen is darkness.

Chapter 2: Anger.

He julted up quickly as he looked to the clock beside his bed which didn't show anything then to the watch on his arm which read 10:49. He got up screaming and knocking down all his stuff as he pulled at his hair.

"FUCK!" He yelled anger boiling more and more as he continued to break stuff in this apartment. The fact that he lost Lauren made him so mad. He wanted to save her, he wanted to get to her in time but he couldn't. She was the best he ever had.

Chapter 3: bargaining.

He quickly woke up looking down at his watch that read 10:40. He quickly put on his shirt and ran out his apartment being careful to not run into anyone. He kept running til he spotted the cardboard box and slowed down enough to shove 30 dollars into the small mason jar.

He kept running and running til he ran into a group of nuns who grabbed him by his arms and pushed him down. They were dressed in all black with no face.

"Please stop" he begged trying to get back up but all they did is push him back down as his eyes started to tear up.

*beep beep beep*

He looked down seeing the very numbers he was trying to beat. 11:00 it read as his tears finally fell. He looked up noticing the nuns now gone as he jus sat on the curb with a dimly lit light shining on him.

He was so sad knowing he couldn't save her yet again. It was killing him to not be able to save her. What was he not doing right? Jus as he was about to stand everything turned black.

Chapter 4: Depression

He laid awake in his dimly lit room depression consumed his very soul because he knew he couldn't save Lauren and I was physically hurting him. She was his true soul mate and he felt it with every touch he ever shared with her. They'd met during middle school and had started dating the last year of middle school all the way up to high school. All there friends called them the perfect couple, which they weren't because they had there own issues within there relationship but it was amazing to y/n. She was amazing to y/n.

He got up slowly and threw on his shirt as he walked out his apartment down to the bar. He sat in the almost empty bar with just a few people around chatting and some guys playing pool.

"Beer." He simple said as the tattooed bartender nodded and brought him one beer. He quickly chugged it down as he leaned his head back and sighed looking towards the couple to his right. The guy smiling at a girl as he touched her jaw, roiling his dark green eyes he ran his hands through his hair remembering his green eyed girl.

"Stay still y/n!" Lauren yelled laughing as she sat on y/n's butt painting his back but the raven haired boy couldn't because he kept laughing at the tickling sensation of the paint brushes.

"It tickles babe!" He yelled after busting out into a fit of giggles. Lauren continued to laugh herself as she finished up the rose on y/n's back with alittle bit of struggle.

"Done!" She yelled with a sigh making y/n giggle again as he got up in just his boxers going up to the mirror and turning his head to see his back and the rose beautifully.

Lauren looked at him biting her lip as she looked over the pale boy and called him over. He turned his head looking at her with a big smile making her chuckle. He had a cute smile.

"Come here" she said getting on her knees on the bed. He walked towards her wrapping his arms around her waist smiling.

"Yes" he said. She shook her head wrapping her arms around his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him .

"I love you" she whispered. Y/n smiled as he began to kiss down her neck and mark her ivory skin. She moaned quietly as she ran her hands through his hair moaning more and more.

He signed again laying his head down in his arms with a sigh.

"I miss you" he whispered looking towards the beer bottle.

Chapter 5: acceptance.

He woke up to a bright room looking around to see her no where in sight. He sighed, she was gone for good and he was finally ready to accept it.

He closed his eyes and remembered everyday he had with her that lead up to her ending. The time they listened to music together while playing around, the times they got drunk together and other times when they just held each other in there arms slow kissing as the 1975 played softy in the background. He loved all those moments with her and he'd continue to love them even though she was gone.

He'll remember her til the very end of time. She was the most important person to him and she'd always be even though she was gone.

"I love you Lauren jauregui" he whispered looking up at the ceiling with a small smile.

____
How was that?
I made this obviously based off the song and the music video which is located at the top you should definitely take a look at it

Like and comment if you enjoyed this imagine!

Lmk if you want more imagines
I was thinking of making a book specifically for short stories Bc I have a lot of ideas for short stories but yea lmk if I made tht would you read it???

Qotd: what's your favorite song at the moment?

Answer: juice wrld- hear me calling

Have an amazing day loves <3 love y'all.

X