Spy

AN: 

So my best friend gave me a prompt which is a sentence that she found while looking for sentences with the word spy in it. 

Prompt: He saw Dan the spy. 

TW: bit of violence 

((Important AN at the bottom))

. .  . .

Phil wasn't exactly sure how he'd gotten himself into this situation but he was really regretting whatever he did.

He'd gone to sleep at home and by the time he'd woken up, he was definitely not at home. To be more precise, he was sitting on an uncomfortable chair that he was tied to with a gag in his mouth and a blindfold over his eyes.

Phil heard a door behind him swing open behind him. Footsteps tapped on the floor, getting louder as they got closer.

Phil tensed as as his blindfold was suddenly ripped off. He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before opening them only to be met with an angry face.

"Where is he?" the man in front of him growled. He was tall, bald, and probably more in shape than Phil. His thick black eyebrows were scrunched together in anger.

"Mph?" Phil managed through the gag.

The man rolled his eyes before yanking the gag out of his mouth.

"What?" Phil said.

"Where. Is. He."

"He who?"

"You know who?" the man snarled.

"I have no clue. I know lots of people who use the pronoun he."

"Daniel."

Phil scrunched up his eyebrows, confused about what his boyfriend had to do with this. "Dan? What would you want with him?"

"Oh? You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Well, I don't care if you know or not. Where is he?"

"I-I don't know!"

The man slapped Phil across the face. "I know you do! Where is he?!"

"I'm here. You should've left him out of this," Phil heard Dan snarl from behind him.

"Dan, stop it's a-!" Phil shouted before the man shoved the gag back in his mouth.

Dan growled. "Leave him alone. He knows nothing of this."

"Maybe not," the man said, smirking, "but you came after him, didn't you? You're here."

"Taking my boyfriend was a low blow."

"Maybe so but that doesn't change anything."

"You're not going to beat me. Not one on one. You know that."

"Of course but I don't play fair." Suddenly, Phil heard a door swing open behind him and one in front of him did the same.

"I didn't expect you to," Dan said running forward as the first person attacked him.

Dan didn't even look like a person, he looked like a blur, defeating all of the enemies as fast as humanly possible. Phil didn't even know that his boyfriend could move that fast.

Within what felt like seconds, the men were knocked out or scampering out the door. Dan rushed over to Phil's side, quickly untying the ropes.

"C'mon, we gotta get out of here, fast."