Special Place Part 2

AN: 

Prompt: Same as last time

TW: Same as last time

. .  . .

Phil was sitting, absorbed in thought with his feet in the water. It had been a few months since what had happened while Dan and Phil were getting along perfectly, the two hadn't spoken a word about their relationship.

"Thought you'd be out here," Dan said, sitting down next to Phil. "What's up?"

Phil shrugged, "Thinking."

"Don't strain yourself."

"Do you love me?"

Dan's face flushed, "Wh-where did that come from?"

"I was thinking about us and that conversation we had."

"O-oh."

"Do you?"

Dan paused as if figuring out how to word what he said next, "I loved you at one point. I think... I think I fell out of love for a little bit but since we became friends again... yeah, I do."

"Great!"

"Great?"

"I love you, too, you spoon."

"Oi! I love you but don't go around stealing my insults."

. .  . . 

AN: 

Just a short little 2nd part of the last one because you all liked it so much. I've already started on the next one because you all requested a bunch from that batch of prompts. 

Anywho, I don't have much to say so I'm off again. I guess I'll get to writing. 

Also happy early St. Patrick's day! (almost forgot) 

"If you are someone who respects the personal rights of others and you're just trying to be a person, I respect you." -Thomas Sanders ((I love him oml)) 

I love you all so so much! I hope you are having a wonderful day! :D

-Nerdie