Freshman Friends

An:

Okay so this is written on my phone so it'll be a little weird.

Description: Dan is a senior in high school but is friends with a bunch of freshmen. One day, a blue eyed boy shows up on a motorcycle after school and everyone is questioning his identity. Punk!Phil and Pastel!Dan

Okay so this one is placed... AT MY SCHOOL. *gasp* The freshman group are my friends with their names changed. You'll hear a lot about a girl named Emily who goes by a lot of nicknames. Guess who that nerd is... Its me!!

TW: Lots of mentions of... high school

. . .

Dan walked into school as if it was any normal day. He sat down at one of the tables in the Commons (An: The lunch room basically) after dropping off his backpack in his locker and retrieving his things for his first class.

"Hiya, Dan!" Emily, one of his best friends, said walking up to him. The girl had just past shoulder-length, light blonde, wavy hair. Her skin was pale as usual. Her glasses were perched on the bridge of her nose. The curvy girl was wearing her favorite blue tank top, denim capris with a tear in one of the knees, her flip flops, and a blue flower crown on top of her hair.

Emily was often called Emmy, Moon moon, Padfoot and many other nicknames. (An: I've got so many nicknames...) Her smile was slightly lopsided.

"Hey, Moon moon," Dan responded.

Emmy rolled her eyes but the smile never left her face, "Flippin' nerd." Also, Emily didn't curse, like ever. As much as her friends encouraged her to.

Dan laughed, "Did you hear?"

Emily made a deadpan look, "Do you know who you're talking to? I never know anything about these people."

"Fair. You only know things about your Youtubers."

Emily (an: This is so weird! I mean I write about Em and she's a version of me but jeez) swatted Dan's arm before pushing up her glasses and pushing back her side bangs.

"So where's Emma?" Emma was Emily's best friend with dark blonde, curly hair and gray/blue eyes.

"Home sick."

"Ah. Leo?" Leo was one of their good friends with black hair. His hair had shaved sides and dressed darkly. He and Emily were like siblings in fact the two often called each other sister or brother.

"I dunno. He should be here but you know he's always late."

"True."

"Hi, guys," Leo said, appearing behind the two.

"Oh my gosh, you're not late!" Emily gasped, feigning shock.

"Oh, shut up, Moon moon. Where's Prongs? She's usually here."

"Emma's sick," Emily explained.

"Ah. Have you seen the other nerds?"

"They're around."

*timeskip to the end of the day*

"Who's that?" Leo asked pointing to a boy standing next to a motorcycle. He wore dark jeans, a leather jacket, and combat boots. He cradled a helmet andhad blue eyes and black hair.

Emily's blue-green eyes glittered with curiosity, "Poor guy's getting mobbed."

Dan gasped and began running over to him leaving Emily and Leo to run after. "Phil!" Dan exclaimed. Dan wrapped his arms around the man.

A few girls rolled their eyes but many aw-ed and walked off.

"Okay, what's happening?" Emily stated.

"You must be Emily and Leo," 'Phil' said. "I'm Dan's boyfriend, Phil."

"Nice to meet you, Phil," Emily said, slightly awkwardly. She always became about 10 times more awkward around new people.

"Aw, jealous," Leo said. "It's nice to meet you, Phil."

Emily smiled, "Well, Imma go catch my bus. I'll text you guys later."

"Bye, Emmy!" Dan said and the others waved. Emily dissmissed herself to her bus, Leo went back to waiting for his mother, and Dan and Phil rode baxk to their flat.

. . .

An: So thats me! Nice to meet ya'll. (Maybe I should have mentioned my accent... oh well) You can call me Emily, Emmy, Nerdie, Moon moon, Padfoot, whatever I don't care. I'll respond to basically anything.

I'm going to bed. Night!

"That's crazy even for us. Lke dingo-ate-my-baby crazy" -Dean Winchester (SPN)

You're all wonderful, don't let others tell you who you are! <3

-Nerdie