Shirt

AN: 

Description: Dan accidentally takes Phil's shirt instead of his own 

Inspired by a ficlet by six-and-a-half-dollar-man on tumblr

TWs: None??

. .  . .

"You two ready to film?" Em asked, tossing the small object she was playing with into the air. She was sitting on the couch in their living room when they had arrived home.

"You're early," Dan commented as Em caught the object and tossed it up again.

"No, you're late," Em responded as she continued to catch and then toss the object almost like a game.

"She's right," Phil agreed, glancing over to the clock.

"Sorry, meeting at the BBC ran late," Dan said.

"Ah, that's okay," Em said. She stopped tossing the object and turned her attention to Dan and Phil. "Hm."

"What?"

"Nothing, just... you're shirt."

"What about it?" Dan asked, nervously glancing down at the shirt he'd accidentally grabbed that morning. He silently cursed himself at grabbing Phil's instead of his own.

"I don't think I've ever seen you wear it before," Em commented.

"Well, I own a lot of shirts," Dan said slightly defensively.

"That's true."

"Anyway, what are you messing with?" Dan asked, changing the subject.

"Mom got me a fidget spinner," Em responded, showing Dan and Phil the device. "She said that their 'all the rage on the internet' and wanted to get me one so I could do something with it on my channel."

"What are you gonna do?" Phil asked curiously.

"I dunno yet. Maybe a challenge or something. I could light it on fire or something."

"Please don't. We do not need Em is on fire to be a channel," Dan warned.

"Aw c'mon, Dan, don't you want that sibling branding?"

"No."

"Wait a minute! Now I remember! I know that shirt. I was wondering why it looked so familiar."

Dan's face flushed, "What do you mean?"

"That's Phil shirt! Honestly, Dan, you're going to kill the whole phandom if you keep this up." 

. .  . .

AN:

Okay, I'm gonna be honest, I wrote this in one sitting to procrastinate doing a homework. Haha, yeah, I should do that. 

I don't think I have much to say for once?? I'm sure I'll think of something later but oh well 

"It's like the prison of Azkaban for misbehaving boobies" -Link Neal ((I'm still laughing oml)) 

I love love love lovelovelove you all so much and if you ever need to tell me anything or anything like that, I'm here. Honestly, all of your comments always make my day ^-^ 

-Nerdie