So blind

AN:
I made up this one so instead of a prompt, it's a describtion.

Description: Em's done with Dan and Phil but when she confronts the two about their feelings, she's the one left surprised.
TW: Hobbit hair AND glasses in one one-shot, guys. This is serious

. . .

Em was honestly so done with her brother and his best friend. With their adorkable tendencies and loving side glances, it was no wonder the whole internet shipped the two and Em was in the middle of it.

Sh knew very well that the two liked each other and she wished one of them wpuld say something. She didn't know how long she could last.

. . .

"Phil? Have you seen the hair straightener?" Dan shouted across the apartment one morning. Em was hanging out with the two for the day since her mom had work and Em was on summer vacation.

Dan was walking through the house looking slightly lost and wearing his black skinny jeans and eclipse shirt. His hair was in messy curls as he ran his fingers through it.

"Uh, I don't think so," Phil saidas Dan walked into the lounge where he and Em sat.

Phil was obviously checking Dan out and Em huffed in irritation at the two. Dan was checking out Phil as well because the raven-haired man had sinked his last pair of contacts so he was wearing his glasses, plaid shirt, and skinny jeans.

Em crossed her arms across her chest and huffed again.

"Whats up with you?" Dan said as he ruffled his baby sister's hair.

"First-of-all, you two are blind, secondly, don't ruffle my hair," Em re-adjusted her hair, "and thirdly, you two are blind! Honestly!"

"Well have you seen the straightener?" Dan said rolling his eyes.

"What? No, I- Oh my gosh! Just make out already! You two are the most blind people I have ever met! How on earth do you guys not notice?! Honestly! You're so obviously in love with each other! I've never seen two people so in love and so clueless! I can't take it anymore! I've put up with this for so long!"

Slowly but surely, Dan and Phil broke down into laughter. Em was honestly so confused by the reaction.

"Em," Dan managed, gasping, "we've been dating for a month!"

"Wha-?"

"We were trying to figure out how long it would take you to notice," Phil said.

"Huh?"

"You didn't catch on," Dan said.

"I hate you both so much."

"Aw," Phil said, "you love us really." The two engulfed Em into a hug.

"You two are the worst. Let me go."

. . .

AN:
So there's that! No long AN today. I'm too lazy. I'm on season 11 of SPN tho. Yay me!

"When in doubt, hit the god button" -Rick Riordian (the Son of Sobeck)

-Nerdie (^.^)