Chapter 45: Less Than Patient Waiting

You were stuck in Water Seven for a few days, seeing as you didn't have a ship to sail on anymore.

At first, Luffy was going to try and buy one, but then Franky said that there was no need. He'd make a ship just for the Straw Hat Pirates.

So now all you had to do was wait patiently for it to be done. Or less than patiently, in Luffy's case.

Your mate was a very impatient man.

You watched him roll around on the floor, whining. For the most part, you ignored his little noises of boredom, choosing instead to lick Coby's hair in an effort to get it clean.

"(Y/NNNNN)..."

"What is it, Luffy?"

"I'm booorrredd."

"Well, go do something then."

"Huuuuiijeghdjdkcmsbkapdhsp."

"My gosh Luffy, no demonic noises."

He propped his head up on his hand with an over exaggerated sigh. He scooched around like an inchworm for a while and then just kind of sat down, studying the wall.

Finished with Coby's hair, you kissed him on the forehead and sent him away. "I've got to deal with this," you muttered, motioning towards Luffy with your tail.

Coby just nodded and smiled before leaving. Changing into a beast, you padded forward and weaved yourself around Luffy, purring.

He hummed in response, leaning forward to rub his cheek against yours. Your purr deepened and Luffy did his best to copy the sound, making more of a growl than anything else.

Placing a paw on his chest, you pushed him back until he was laying on the ground, looking at you with mild curiosity in his eyes.

You stood above him, slowly changing back to human and pressing your body against his. The gentle expression in Luffy's eyes was quickly replaced by lust.

He grabbed you, slamming his mouth against yours. Luffy rolled over so that you were beneath him, holding your hands above your head with one of his while the other roamed across your body.

"I love you," his voice was rough with need. "So much."

Your tail wrapped itself around his thigh and you purred, kissing him again instead of responding.

Aaaand then the door opened. You looked over at Zolo, trying to process the fact that he was here, right now at this moment.

If anything could be said about Luffy, it is that he has no shame. At all. He completely ignored Zolo, turning your face back towards him and kissing you again, pushing one hand up your shirt.

Zolo made a choking noise and ran away with a high pitched noise of panic.

Embarrassment made your cheeks burn scarlet and Luffy giggled at your expression. "You're so cute~" He kissed you before you could respond, only pulling away long enough to growl, "and I'm going to make you scream my name."

~~~
Sanji aimed a half-hearted kick at Zolo's ribs, knocking the mosshead over. "Oi. Marimo. What's up?"

Zolo covered his head with his arms. "I saw something I shouldn't have."

"Get over yourself." Sanji threw a strawberry at Zolo and walked off, shaking his head. Dumb mosshead.

~~~
"Sooo, is nobody gunna talk about how (Y/N) literally ripped buildings apart?" Chooper looked around at Robin, Nami, and Sanji. All three shook their heads. "Really? No one?!"

Robin shrugged. "I'm sure it's happened before."

Sanji nodded. "Nothing to talk about, really."

Chopper threw his hooves in the air. "Seriously you guys?!"

"Yes."

"Yup."

Chopper gave up, wondering what it was that made his crewmates so unshakable.

~Later~
Luffy held you close, gently running his tongue over your ears. You purred quietly all the while, letting him run his hands over your bare skin.

He shifted, sliding on top of you and kissing your neck. You gave a quiet laugh and pushed him back down, reaching up to cup his cheek. "No, Luffy, that's enough, I can't anymore."

He gave a pitiful little whine, collapsing next to you and cuddling against your side. You wrapped your arms around him, pushing one hand into his thick black hair.

He sighed, but he had a small smile on his lips as you gently kissed his forehead. "I love you, Squishy."

He kissed your throat. "Love you too, Kitty."