Chapter 24: A Weird Island

"Hey Robin! You see anything yet?!"

"Just this island that's been in front of us for a while now."

"Why didn't you say anything?!"

You listened to your crew, giving a purr of amusement. They were so silly sometimes. You shifted your weight and went back to licking Luffy's hair.

"(Y/N)." Luffy whined and you rolled your eyes.

"What?"

"Can I go now? I wanna see where we're goin'."

"Nope. Your head looks like an oil spill, and I'm gunna clean it."

He whined again, but you just kept on keepin' on, ignoring his wriggles and complaints.

The ship stopped by the shore and you finally released Luffy, who shot away and looked out over the new island, with you following slowly after.

"It's empty!"

The island was mostly flat, with a few hills here and there and no sign of civilization. Oddly tall trees were scattered across the landscape, and you wondered what made them grow that way.

"Let's go!" Luffy threw himself over the side of the boat, grabbing on to you and dragging you with him. You squealed as you went over, and Luffy caught you in his arms, kissing you roughly for a brief moment before letting go and racing off.

'Silly boy,' you thought, chasing after your mate.

Tail fluffed out, you sniffed at the air as weirdly tall animals wondered around. "This is trippy," you muttered.

"What kind of animals are these?" Chopper wondered aloud. "Hey look! A horse!"

The white horse was long legged and tall necked, like all the other animals around the place.

"Pretty!" Luffy chirped, hopping in place.

Chopper talked to the horse, while you, Luffy and Usopp wandered over to a small building.

"Oi, look. House." Luffy jumped around, just as hyperactive as ever.

You knocked on the door and, when you got no answer, started to reach for the doorknob.

"Hey, hold up." You turned toward Luffy, who was staring at bamboo. "It moved, I swear."

Before you could say that it was probably the wind, the bamboo scooched a foot to the left. "Well, then."

You walked forward and slashed the plants with your claws, sending them crashing to the ground.

"Yay! You killed it!" Luffy rubbed his face in your hair, and you huffed, blushing at his show of affection.

"Hey guys look!" Usopp pointed toward where the bamboo had fallen. "There's uh... A thing here."

"What kind of thing?"

"A person kind of thing."

"My name is Tonjit. I've been up there for ten years..."

"Ten years?!"

You guys were astounded by that. Who the heck hangs out on top of bamboo for ten years?!

"Yes, I've always liked stilts, you see, so I made some out of those bamboo there... But it was so high, I got scared and couldn't get down. There are some pretty tall trees around though, so I managed to live off fruit."

"Well then." You muttered.

Zolo shifted closer to Sanji, the two glaring up at the strange ship that had docked, and trapped the Merry Go in the bay.

"Who's there?!" Zolo spat.

"Now, now, calm down! We're not here to fight!" The captain called. "We just want to have a duel!"

(Should I end this sometime soon, or just rewrite the entire One Piece series)