Chapter 10: Nothing To Do

"Zolo! Play with me!" Luffy pushed on the swordsman's shoulder, desperate for someone to play with him. It had been a few days on the sea, and still a while until the next island. Luffy was bored out of his mind.

Zolo growled, not even bothering to open his eyes. "Go away. I'm sleeping."

"Noooooooo!!!"

Zolo just went back to sleep. You giggled as Luffy huffed and sat down. He was so cute when he pouted. "Luffy! Come here!" His head whipped around and he grinned at you before starting to crawl forward on his hands and knees. You touched your nose to his, and he flopped down beside you. You waited and, sure enough, he gave a long whine. "I'm so boooored."

You gently kissed his temple, and he rolled onto his side, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you against his chest. "I wanna do somethin' (Y/N)."

"Like what?"

He shrugged and you rolled your eyes. You looked up and your eyes met his. He pushed his hand up into your (H/C) hair, leaning down to kiss you. You purred, wrapping your arms around him, claws sliding out and clinging to his shirt.

You went on like this for a bit, before he rolled over, pinning you beneath him and pushing his tongue into your mouth. You didn't bother fighting him for dominance over the kiss. You had never once beaten him. His breath started to get heavier and he shifted, rubbing against you. You put your hands on his chest and reluctantly pushed him away. "Not now, sweetie."

He whimpered and kissed you again, trying his hardest to change your mind. You gently pulled away and shook your head. Luffy, stupid as he is, is not a complete fool. He understands boundaries. Letting out a sigh of defeat, he laid down on top of you and hugged you. "Okay..."

You hugged him back, gently petting the back of his head. "Later, okay?" He hummed in response, and you kissed the side of his head.

He was quiet for a second, before whispering, "Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?"

"Is it later yet?"

You laughed and pushed him off of you. "Go raid the kitchen you raging ball of hormones." Luffy grinned, back to his silly self, and kissed you before rushing off to follow your orders and launch an attack upon the food supplies.

-later-

"Hey Luffy?"

"Hmm?"

"It's later."

He tipped his head, not understanding for a moment. And then it clicked. He gave a tiny gasp and scooped you up into his arms, carrying you bridal style to his bed, laying you down and carefully starting to undress you.

You let him pull off your clothes, and waited while he quickly shed his own, crawling on top of you and kissing your neck. You purred and he grabbed one of your hands, twining your fingers together.

When his lips finally met yours, you were already panting, and his breath was getting heavier. "I love you... So much." He mumbled the words between kisses, running his free hand across your bare skin.

"I love you too, Luffy. More than anything."

Usopp walked down into the ship with the perfectly innocent intention of getting to his little workshop. Unfortunately for him, he had to walk past the captain's quarters to get there. And, as he walked past the door, he heard you screaming your lover's name.

Usopp took off down the hall, running faster than he'd ever run in his life.