Chapter 27: Round Two

You licked the back of your hand and drew it over your ears. "Sanji and Zolo are idiots, but they'll win."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

You stretched, unworried. The two girls that had stayed with you thus far still seemed to doubt your crewmates.

"Well," one of them said. "I hope they win. Your baby needs its father."

You sighed. "I need this baby's father."

Suddenly, one of them stood up and yelled, "Go Straw Hats!"

The other one yelled, "Go Blondie! Go Green-Hair!"

You laughed, blushing. "Thanks girls. Go Sanji! Fight for me!"

"HAI, (Y/N)-CHWAAAN!!!"

"Round Two victors! The Straw Hat Pirates!"

Luffy jumped around in a circle, shivering with joy. "(Y/N)! Come on!"

"Wait!" Nami put her hand on Luffy's arm. "If you take their captain instead, then you automatically win the third round! You can get (Y/N) as well and this whole thing will be over!"

"Sanji," Luffy said quietly. "Please take Nami away before I hit her."

Sanji gently nudged Nami away and Luffy glared over his shoulder at her. "I'm not a coward. And I won't give up my chance to beat him up. (Y/N)!"

Purring, you got up and limped toward him. He ran toward you, scooping you up into his arms and kissing you.

"I love you!" He sang.

"I love you, too!"

Burying his face in the crook of your neck, he hummed quietly. The entire crowd cheered. You hid your face in his hair, cheeks burning. "Luffy, everyone's looking at us..."

"Let 'em."

He carried you bridal style to the rest of the crew, putting you on your feet and kissing you again. Then he kissed your neck. Then he got on his knees and kissed your stomach. "I love you, so much."

You gently ran a hand through his pitch black hair, not even trying to hide your blush anymore. "I love you too, Luffy."

"Alright, that's enough of that." Zolo grabbed Luffy under the arms and hauled him to his feet. "Come on Cap'n, you've got your own battle to fight."

Luffy nodded, serious, before turning around to face the Silver Fox Pirates and their captain. "Well?" He growled. "Are you ready to be punished?"