Prologue

You, Ace, Luffy, and Sabo stood looking down at four small cups of sake.

"This will make us brothers?" Luffy asked, looking toward Ace.

"Yup," the older brother responded. "Well, brothers and sister."

Your (H/C) cat's tail floofed up with indignation. "Hey now!" You squeaked. "What's all this? I don't wanna be your sister! I wanna be your brother too! Don't make me different!"

Sabo laughed. "You can't be our brother, you're a girl!"

"And you're ugly, but nobody ever sasses you!"

Ace stepped between you before the argument could continue. "Shut up, both of you! Stop being whiny brats!" The freckled boy turned to look at you. "But Sabo does have a point. A girl can't be a brother, she has to be a sister."

You opened your mouth to spit more insults, but Luffy slid in beside you and grabbed your hand. "She can be our brother if she wants to be!" He declared. "She'll just be our girl brother."

Ace sighed. "Luffy," he began. "You can't just-"

"YES YOU CAN!!!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!"

"It doesn't matter, you're still wrong."

Ace sighed and shook his head. Luffy could really be a handful sometimes. But in his heart Ace knew that this was one argument he didn't really want to win. "Alright, you big crybabies. She can be our brother too, I guess."

"YAY!!!" You and Luffy cheered with triumph, settling back in your places and picking up your cups.

"Alright." Ace said as the four of you raised your cups. "From now on, all four of us are brothers!"