Chapter 14

It took 30 minutes to get most of the blood out as Leo spit it on the ground  and whipped the little blood from Raphs arm off his lips.
    " dose it feel better?" Leo asked as Raph grabbed his arm feeling that it was not as sensitive. " yeah... thanks..."
    Leo smiled and nod as he got up. " I will give you a plate to eat then I will clean this blood up."
   Leo then started off to go get Raph his plate as Raph grabbed his hand on Leos looking down.
   " Raph I know you are stressing... but please just try to find what's making you like this...." Leo said as he came back to Raph but this time went on Raphs lap sitting on Raph as Leo put his hand on Raphs plastron pushing him slowly down on the bed. " Just try harder tomorrow..."
    Leo started to get kiss Raphs upper plastron as his hand where going up and down Raphs sides as Raph maoned low. " Know stay here i will get you your plate..."
    Leo then got off as Raph looked at Leo blushing with a little frown from Leo teasing him like that.
    Leo then went out of the room as Raph grabbed his arm and looked at the bit mark. ' I didn't even feel the bite... what kind of snake can bite with out feeling it...'
    Raph then got up and rubbed his arm a little as he started to get his gear and mask off. Then he looked at the blood on the floor and started cleaning it up even though Leo said he would do it.
    Once he was cleaning the blood Leo came in with his and Raphs plate. Leo closed the door them came over to hand Raph his plate as Leo noticed the clean floor. " Raph I said I would clean it."
    Raph said nothing as they both sat on the bed eating a healthy meal.
    They both eat in silents while they where going to be done eating soon when a knock came to Raphs door. So Leo got up first and started to the door opening it as the ancient one stood there smiling. " Leonardo there you are. I need your help right know if you don't mind. "
      Leo looked at Raph as he nod then Leo turned to ancient one. " sure. I will be back Raph."
    As Leo left the room closing the door as he followed him. " What where you doing in Rapheals room?"
    Leo blushed as he was following a little behind him as he tried to find a quick answer. " just talking... he seemed like he was stressing ever sense you two left the mediation room..."
    Ancient one stopped and turned to Leo as he blushed looking down.  " be careful Leonardo. You are one of my few great students and I don't want you to have regrets..."
    Leo felt like ancient one knew about what Raph and Leo did in the tub. But he stayed silent as ancient one then smiled. " don't worry Leonardo I will not say a word to anyone."
   Leo just nod with a light blush that was almost hard to see.

~     ~      ~
    Splinter was meditating as he tried to be focused as his young sons was out on their potrol.
     Mikey and Donnie where it the sewers far from their lair as Donnie was kissing Mikey. They where taking longer potrol to spend their times together as they would keep their relationship a secret to the others.
    Mikey moaned in the kiss as he was pinned to the wall and his legs around Donnies sides.
   Donne held Mikey up as he moved his lips away from Mikeys and started on his neck. Mikey maoned and smiled as he kissed Donnies side face.
    Donnie smiled between Mikeys neck and spoke low. " can I be in you Mikey?"
    Mikey blushed but also chuckled low as he spoke too. " Yes..."
    Donnie smiled more as he got one hand to between his legs as he rubbed himself for a little then got his dick out. Donnie lowered Mikey a little as his dick was going in Mikey making him moan.
    Donnie slowly started moving in and out of Mikey so his ass could get use to his dick going in. Donnie Leaned his head on Mikeys shoulder panting as Mikey moaned harder with little tears sense it did hurt a little but the pleasure soon was taking over his feelings as he got his legs wrapped more around Donnie tighter. " awww! Donnie!"
    Don breathed a little harder as he started moving faster fom Mikey moaning his name like that.
    While Donnie moved more faster as it made Mikey yell in pleasure but Donnie kissed Mikeys lips to not have Mikey get any ones attention or their father.
    When Mikey could not hold it in any more as he then let his dick come out. Donnie felt it and smiled in the kiss as he then grabbed Mikeys dick and started stroking it.
    Mikey moaned harder in the kiss as Donnie started moving in and out of Mikey harder and strocked Mikeys dick faster as they both blushed.
    Donnie felt himself as he was going to cum soon but stroked Mikey faster as he wanted Mikey to cum first as he forced his tongue in Mikeys mouth.          Mikey felt Donnies tongue exploring his mouth as he held Donnie tighter and came on Donnies and his plastron and Donnies hand.
     A little after Mikey came Donnie moved faster as he slammed into Mikey one last time and came in him hard and moaning.
   Donnie pulled away from the kiss as they both panted and leaned their foreheads together. Mikey opened his eyes breathing hard as he smiled and blushed. " you are always so gentle Don..."
   Donnie opened his eyes looking at Mikey smiling back as he pulls out of Mikey.
   Mikey wanted to get down and so Donnie let him as he watched Mikey. But as soon as he got to stand his legs gave out as he almost fell but Donnie grabbed his arm to not fall to the ground . " Sorry Mikey..."
    Mikey looked at Donnie as Don was smilimg nervously at making Mikeys legs week. But Mikey smiled Back and said. " it's okay you just have to carry me know."
     Donnie looked at him as he put a hand in his head. " Oh yeah heheh well we better stay out until your lege get better so sensei will not get any suspension."
    Mikey nod as they went up top and hanged for a little as Donnie then heard some things down the street. " Mikey stay here." Donnie then went off to check it out seeing some foot activity.